Photos & Videos Jeremy Turner (@jeremyturnerfitness)

onlystr8men

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guys, let me help you… as the resident expert on all things JTF. Jeremy is happily married to a very pretty woman named Kate. They don’t have any kids. He is straight. And I mean straight straight, not DL straight like some other fitness daddies (txtechguy, coaching_chief, gainznveinz, etc). The picture of him in his undies is 100% him. He posted it after he got a spray tan. And yes he has been leaning into the foot content A LOT more lately, but I think that’s just because he’s not above selling a little bit of himself for engagement, likes, and exposure. Besides he can always just play dumb and pretend that he “just likes working out barefoot” which he’s already used as his excuse for posting obvious foot fetish content lol. Also, as someone else stated, he is not open to being flirted with at all, so I wouldn’t attempt it. He posts enough super hot content as is without being asked, so basically just take what you can get because it’s not going to get better (or worse!) than this lol