Jesse posey

He's posted two new videos.. A short one in the shower and a longer one nearly half hour long for $25 bucks. Has anyone seen them yet? Not asking anyone to post but just want to know if they're worth purchasing...

the longer one is the live where he was stretching naked. Lots of rear nudity, but no frontal.

the longer one is the live where he was stretching naked. Lots of rear nudity, but no frontal.
I saw that video of him stretching yesterday, spanking his ass etc... Im talking about a new video posted late this evening at 12 35 am or so eastern time, where he says "you see it all.." Have you seen that one?

Reactions: Cherryboy19
I saw that video of him stretching yesterday, spanking his ass etc... Im talking about a new video posted late this evening at 12 35 am or so eastern time, where he says "you see it all.." Have you seen that one?

yes, it’s his live from yesterday morning where he does a stretch routine and strips for tips. It’s not the one your talking about.

yes, it’s his live from yesterday morning where he does a stretch routine and strips for tips. It’s not the one your talking about.
So if that's the case then what the hell does he mean when he says we SEE IT ALL and that he GETS CRAZY in this video? You're saying there is not even a glimpse of his dick? Y'see, this is where I start to feel like there's some scamming going on.....Why is he misleading people?

So if that's the case then what the hell does he mean when he says we SEE IT ALL and that he GETS CRAZY in this video? You're saying there is not even a glimpse of his dick? Y'see, this is where I start to feel like there's some scamming going on.....Why is he misleading people?

because he’s been there for less than a week and he’s just trying to make some money. I don’t think it’s more complicated than that. So far almost all of his PPV content has been recordings of his lives, which are free to watch if you subscribe. But anyway, isn’t this why people here describe paywall content? so that everyone can make more educated decisions about what they do or don’t want to buy?

because he’s been there for less than a week and he’s just trying to make some money. I don’t think it’s more complicated than that. So far almost all of his PPV content has been recordings of his lives, which are free to watch if you subscribe. But anyway, isn’t this why people here describe paywall content? so that everyone can make more educated decisions about what they do or don’t want to buy?
I am subscribed and no, this latest video which is on sale for $25 is not free when you are a subscriber.... Unless you mean it's free when it's LIVE and then you have to pay afterwards. Also, I know for a fact that he was asked to be more specific about saying what's shown and what's not, because he got complaints that some of the descriptions of his content were vague and misleading. You should not tell people that they "GET TO SEE IT ALL" if he knows that he doesn't show it all. There's nothing wrong with him making money by telling people"You get to see me take it all off and there's a whole lot of ass" or something similar. It's the deliberate vagueness and trying to be too clever with words that I dislike.

I am subscribed and no, this latest video which is on sale for $25 is not free when you are a subscriber.... Unless you mean it's free when it's LIVE and then you have to pay afterwards. Also, I know for a fact that he was asked to be more specific about saying what's shown and what's not, because he got complaints that some of the descriptions of his content were vague and misleading. You should not tell people that they "GET TO SEE IT ALL" if he knows that he doesn't show it all. There's nothing wrong with him making money by telling people"You get to see me take it all off and there's a whole lot of ass" or something similar. It's the deliberate vagueness and trying to be too clever with words that I dislike.
I meant the latter.

I mean, he is totally naked. You do see it all. You can see his hole, lol. You can see his dick but not well.

But yes, I understand, vague descriptions are annoying, I agree. As I said, he’s only been here less than a week. Let him learn. Everyone was skeptical that he would get naked and then he did, and then they complain that he’s not naked enough. He’s shown and done more in these few days than Tyler did in 2 years, so I don’t really see what there is to be that upset about

I meant the latter.

I mean, he is totally naked. You do see it all. You can see his hole, lol. You can see his dick but not well.

But yes, I understand, vague descriptions are annoying, I agree. As I said, he’s only been here less than a week. Let him learn. Everyone was skeptical that he would get naked and then he did, and then they complain that he’s not naked enough. He’s shown and done more in these few days than Tyler did in 2 years, so I don’t really see what there is to be that upset about
I accept your point and I agree to a large extent. I guess why I personally find it especially annoying is that I'm assuming ( maybe I shouldn't) that he and his brother remain close and that he would be familiar with the missteps Tyler had with his OF and why it wound up being a disaster. I guess that made me have higher expectations that he would have learnt from his brother's mistakes ( gotten advice?) and hit the ground running with a better approach. Again, him not being comfortable to show full dick right away is understandable. But just be transparent and let people know what's in the video. The DELIBERATE use of terminology like "YOU GET TO SEE IT ALL" when he KNOWS that's not the case is just not right. $25 for a video deserves a proper description.

Reactions: bheido
I accept your point and I agree to a large extent. I guess why I personally find it especially annoying is that I'm assuming ( maybe I shouldn't) that he and his brother remain close and that he would be familiar with the missteps Tyler had with his OF and why it wound up being a disaster. I guess that made me have higher expectations that he would have learnt from his brother's mistakes ( gotten advice?) and hit the ground running with a better approach. Again, him not being comfortable to show full dick right away is understandable. But just be transparent and let people know what's in the video. The DELIBERATE use of terminology like "YOU GET TO SEE IT ALL" when he KNOWS that's not the case is just not right. $25 for a video deserves a proper description.

yeah, I get that. I mean I don’t know the details, but it would make sense to me if two brothers didn’t really share specific details with each other about what they were doing on OnlyFans, so who knows. Generally though, I think people post vague captions sometimes because it just seems like a thing that people do or because it seems crass to be too detailed about what’s behind the paywall, and they don’t really think about how that affects customers. And then yes, some people also do it with very clear intent to mislead and scam. I just think it takes a little time to tell which is which.

yeah, I get that. I mean I don’t know the details, but it would make sense to me if two brothers didn’t really share specific details with each other about what they were doing on OnlyFans, so who knows. Generally though, I think people post vague captions sometimes because it just seems like a thing that people do or because it seems crass to be too detailed about what’s behind the paywall, and they don’t really think about how that affects customers. And then yes, some people also do it with very clear intent to mislead and scam. I just think it takes a little time to tell which is which.
Point well taken. Thanks. I'm hoping he gets advice on this. If someone trying to support him is paying $25 per video 2 or 3 times per week it adds up. They are owed some kind of witty, clever but accurately worded description of what they're buying.

I like it. I like how there are some similarities and differences between his page and his brothers. I think they both are somewhat playful and they like doing the nude exercising? That’s nice.
I hope Tyler and Jesse do a video together.