Jesse posey

Okay I’m going to spell it out clearly. Wednesday he went live at least twice. The first time was a shower video with no nudity. Wednesday night he went live, he shaved, chatted, and then stared taking tips. He clearly didn’t quite know wha the was doing or how rips worked. There was full nudity. He jerked off and came. Thursday morning he went live again, drank coffee and showed his ass, which is the 40 minute video he’s now selling. Just a couple hours ago he went live again, did naked stretching, showed off his ass

Okay I’m going to spell it out clearly. Wednesday he went live at least twice. The first time was a shower video with no nudity. Wednesday night he went live, he shaved, chatted, and then stared taking tips. He clearly didn’t quite know wha the was doing or how rips worked. There was full nudity. He jerked off and came. Thursday morning he went live again, drank coffee and showed his ass, which is the 40 minute video he’s now selling. Just a couple hours ago he went live again, did naked stretching, showed off his ass
Thank you so much!

It is never that serious

*shrug* I’m not going to do it. I’m happy to describe what content there is so people can make educated decisions about whether or not they buy, but that’s it. If someone else wants to leak, that’s on them.

Ok, but where's this energy from Tyler? He's working even less than Jesse these days, idk what he's so afraid of.

I find his OF quite interesting. Main page is garbage, no video, just photos, I don't think anything below the waist. But his lives are awesome, caught the one this morning. Nude squats from behind. Clearly see his balls, back of dick, asshole. Bummed I miss the jerk off from the other day!

I find his OF quite interesting. Main page is garbage, no video, just photos, I don't think anything below the waist. But his lives are awesome, caught the one this morning. Nude squats from behind. Clearly see his balls, back of dick, asshole. Bummed I miss the jerk off from the other day!

he did say he’s done a photo shoot, so hopefully there will be more content on the main page soon

Reactions: Hornsent
Forgive us if we’re having trouble believing it. Can’t even post a blurry or emoji screenshot to of the live? I’m sure that would shut everyone up. Otherwise it feels like you’re scamming people.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Hope he gets more comfortable on his OF, would love for him to turn into a Dan Benson type. Hopefully he doesn't get too spooked by all the attention. I remember when Jake Cannavale joined OF for a brief period, wow that was a great couple weeks, so uninhibited! But alas, it was short lived. Slightly nervous Jesse may go that same route.

Hope he gets more comfortable on his OF, would love for him to turn into a Dan Benson type. Hopefully he doesn't get too spooked by all the attention. I remember when Jake Cannavale joined OF for a brief period, wow that was a great couple weeks, so uninhibited! But alas, it was short lived. Slightly nervous Jesse may go that same route.
Just as long as no one acts like a weirdo lol

Hard to ask of the general public though lol