Jesse posey

Alright, he 100% has a manager running this thing and answering DMs for him. I’ve talked with him quite a bit in messages and I just asked him something live that he absolutely would have known if it was actually him. So. That’s a shame.

His stream ended abruptly when he started showing off, AGAIN. I'm shocked. Like...the audacity he has charging the extra $100 for THAT lmaooo

also, not that it helps much, but in the recording he sent out of the last show where he did that, it does include the whole video. He jacks off to completion from behind. That’s $25 though so. Not great.

He was ending the live on PURPOSE.
Girl...

on purpose or not, he keeps pulling the same shit. Someone called him out for the VIP thing and he said it'd be "worth their money". What is there to see that's "worth it" when he cuts off every time? All he really did was stand there rambling on about his balls.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Alright, he 100% has a manager running this thing and answering DMs for him. I’ve talked with him quite a bit in messages and I just asked him something live that he absolutely would have known if it was actually him. So. That’s a shame.
Agreed. Whomever it is that answers messages seems fairly nice, but I did the same thing last live stream and got no recognition at all. It's a shame. I wanted to like the guy that was answering messages early on.

His OF is awful. I bought it after hearing he jerked off in a live and regret it. Main page is equal to IG content. Constant PPVs. His lives seem to be random and I missed all of them. It does seem like he hasn’t jerked off at all since that original live he did either. Long story short don’t waste your money with how it currently is.

Wait. Is that what's happening? It makes perfect sense now. I know someone who has also been engaging with "him" and I was told that sometimes " Jesse" will ask the same question on a topic more than once- as if he and my friend hadn't spoken about it just days before. I thought that Posey was maybe speaking to a bunch of fans and getting confused about what he said to whom... But if a team of ppl are answering for him it makes sense why he seems to have no knowledge of recent exchanges. Well, why would we be surprised? His brother did the template.

Wait. Is that what's happening? It makes perfect sense now. I know someone who has also been engaging with "him" and I was told that sometimes " Jesse" will ask the same question on a topic more than once- as if he and my friend hadn't spoken about it just days before. I thought that Posey was maybe speaking to a bunch of fans and getting confused about what he said to whom... But if a team of ppl are answering for him it makes sense why he seems to have no knowledge of recent exchanges. Well, why would we be surprised? His brother did the template.

yeah, without going into too much detail I’ve talked with him quite a bit in messages, and yet on lives he has no hint of familiarity of who I am, despite using my name all the time in messages, and everything. It’s not him. Looks like more than one person answers DMs because the tone changes, they use different signature emojis and so on. Idk if maybe in the first few days it was him answering, but now it’s definitely not. To make matters worse he’s been sending out PPV with reused content. He sent out the same few photo shoot pictures twice. He sent one PPV that was just screenshots from one of the live shows he’d previously sent out. Whoever is running it is doing a really shitty job of it, and ruining what could’ve been a good thing for him and us, sadly.

yeah, without going into too much detail I’ve talked with him quite a bit in messages, and yet on lives he has no hint of familiarity of who I am, despite using my name all the time in messages, and everything. It’s not him. Looks like more than one person answers DMs because the tone changes, they use different signature emojis and so on. Idk if maybe in the first few days it was him answering, but now it’s definitely not. To make matters worse he’s been sending out PPV with reused content. He sent out the same few photo shoot pictures twice. He sent one PPV that was just screenshots from one of the live shows he’d previously sent out. Whoever is running it is doing a really shitty job of it, and ruining what could’ve been a good thing for him and us, sadly.
I am disappointed also, but would be lying if I said I was surprised. The core issue is that while he may be in need of some extra cash right now due to the inconsistency of his acting jobs, he really does not want to do what would be necessary to make his onlyfans a success. He and his team are trying to make as much money as possible while showing as little as they can. I said this from the beginning and his defenders on here were telling us all to "wait and see" and raving about how much better his content already was than his scamming brother.I recall that the brother eventually got around to at least showing his erection outline thru his underwear, some precum on his fingertips and actually speaking about his sex life to some extent in his lives. Jesse will probably not even get that far. Sad.

yeah, without going into too much detail I’ve talked with him quite a bit in messages, and yet on lives he has no hint of familiarity of who I am, despite using my name all the time in messages, and everything. It’s not him. Looks like more than one person answers DMs because the tone changes, they use different signature emojis and so on. Idk if maybe in the first few days it was him answering, but now it’s definitely not. To make matters worse he’s been sending out PPV with reused content. He sent out the same few photo shoot pictures twice. He sent one PPV that was just screenshots from one of the live shows he’d previously sent out. Whoever is running it is doing a really shitty job of it, and ruining what could’ve been a good thing for him and us, sadly
Just curious if anyone has asked if the person writing is acutally Jesse and what the response has been?

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Just curious if anyone has asked if the person writing is acutally Jesse and what the response has been?

I asked a while back, and they said something like "Yeah, it's me! I'm just dealing with a lot of messages right now, sorry"