Jesse posey

oh then does anyone have any of those? and does he sell them then? lol i thought he only did the one shaving livestream when he first joined
He’s selling a package of all of his lives for $100. But I have a feeling that particular video won’t be included. I purchased one live from him which it turned out was edited down. I saw the same video posted later and there was about 9 minutes cut out of it. He also has a $100 special that includes 3 month subscription and 3 downloads of his lives per month. Im sure his choice of lives. lol

He’s selling a package of all of his lives for $100. But I have a feeling that particular video won’t be included. I purchased one live from him which it turned out was edited down. I saw the same video posted later and there was about 9 minutes cut out of it. He also has a $100 special that includes 3 month subscription and 3 downloads of his lives per month. Im sure his choice of lives. lol
well that’s disappointing..

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Yeah I think it’s pretty safe to say that all the best bits might be cut out of live recordings i the future and you kind of have to be there to see it. Which, if he goes that route is kind of clever and cuts down on some opportunities for leaks, I guess.

He has already exceeded the type of content (price wise aside) being on the platform for only a month IMO. What else do you expect from solo content already out there plus he's a celebrity? Leave and check back in a few months, you might or not like his content but don't be rude and judge him for being new to the platform.

Reactions: H0rngry
He is new to OF as mentioned from multiple members it has been close to 1 month now. You're entitled to your personal opinion, if you have proof of this please enlighten us where this information is coming from.

Yes, true. Admittedly it does not look like things are heading in a good direction, but it's still a little too soon to be certain

If we are going to make the argument that " he's only been on here a month so give him time," implying that he's kind of finding his way and should be treated as a newcomer- an argument, by the way, which I think could have some validity- then his prices should reflect newcomer status. He is charging the same rates as other, more experienced content creators who offer far more. You can't have it both ways. He can meet his fans halfway - since he's still finding his way- and I don't believe people would have as much of a problem.

Okay, so I have a question for anyone who is a member and has bought some of his PPV which might help us solve a mystery here.

On April 17th he sent out a PPV recording of his shaving show. This was the first show where his internet cut just as it was getting interesting. He sent it out early in the morning, and then again later in the day for a different price. I bought the first one, and it shows him jerking off with his back to the camera. The length of the video is 23:58.

Did anybody buy the second version? Or do they have PPV from that date that is a different length? Does it show what I'm talking about at the very end? Because it sounds to me like he deleted the first version, cut out the jerking off, and sent out the video again, but I'm not sure. If anybody can verify this it would be helpful.

Welp, he’s live now. I tried to address the people running his page to him but he kind of shrugged it off and ignored it, so idk if someone else wants to say anything. Seems like live is the only way to talk to him directly

I enjoyed his last live stream when he appeared to be jerking off. You could only see the top of his head but the way he was breathing and the sounds I think he was. If he does show his dick or doesn't he is one of the cheaper OF's and he interacts with fans.

I enjoyed his last live stream when he appeared to be jerking off. You could only see the top of his head but the way he was breathing and the sounds I think he was. If he does show his dick or doesn't he is one of the cheaper OF's and he interacts with fans.
he wasn't jerking lol