Jesse posey

Anyone catch anything good?
It looks like he just chatted for a little while. Speaking of chatting, do people who have messaged with him sometimes get weird responses that repeat the word "buddy" way too much and have odd grammar? I thought it might be a bot, but now I'm thinking it's someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. Other times, it seems to actually be Jesse responding.

It looks like he just chatted for a little while. Speaking of chatting, do people who have messaged with him sometimes get weird responses that repeat the word "buddy" way too much and have odd grammar? I thought it might be a bot, but now I'm thinking it's someone who doesn't speak English as a first language. Other times, it seems to actually be Jesse responding.

Honestly, other than maybe in the first week that his OF was active, I don't think it's ever been Jesse responding. It's always either a bot or a manager. There's telltale signs like you said, the repeated use of unusual words, constantly using your name to try and reassure you that they're real, etc.

Honestly, other than maybe in the first week that his OF was active, I don't think it's ever been Jesse responding. It's always either a bot or a manager. There's telltale signs like you said, the repeated use of unusual words, constantly using your name to try and reassure you that they're real, etc.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention over-using your name. That's another annoying thing. I looked back through some messages out of curiosity. The repeated use of "buddy" and some of the very weird weird phrasing was really noticeable around the start of 2024. Probably a new contract for social media manager. If it's AI, it needs some seriously better material to train on.

Yeah for sure. I’ve said it before, but if Jesse actually put out good content he’d get ALL my money
He deffo needs to get back to posting lives and content like this again, and showing off the balls and hole and finally turn aroumd and show off that impressive thick cock and creamy load :)

View attachment 122054711

View attachment 122054861
It's been about 2 months since his last real live. I get the sense from conversations with whoever posts on that account that he's given up on live streams, which is too bad.

It's been about 2 months since his last real live. I get the sense from conversations with whoever posts on that account that he's given up on live streams, which is too bad.

The thing is the lives are basically all he did to begin with. The only substantial piece of content. If he’s given up on them then there’s basically nothing left. I wouldn’t doubt that he’s lost interest because nobody shows up to them (because he doesn’t announce them in advance, he just does them when he feels like it), nobody tips (because they know he won’t do anything different), and people who are there complain about it. Either he’s gonna give up on OF entirely and just let his managers recycle content to squeeze people for money until it runs out of steam, or something has to change.

Lol. To anybody who saw anything I have ever posted on here, none of this should be a surprise. I said early on that this dude was a scammer who wanted to fatten his bank account while awaiting a call from Spielberg or Scorsese since he (apparently) still hopes to have a career as a " serious " actor. He was never going to show what most folks on here wanted to see. So he showed nothing and still got cast by no one. Back at one, it seems.

Lol. To anybody who saw anything I have ever posted on here, none of this should be a surprise. I said early on that this dude was a scammer who wanted to fatten his bank account while awaiting a call from Spielberg or Scorsese since he (apparently) still hopes to have a career as a " serious " actor. He was never going to show what most folks on here wanted to see. So he showed nothing and still got cast by no one. Back at one, it seems.
Say it again for the people in the back, king !

And again I’ll say that Jesse and his brother are parasites leeching off our money haha

Say it again for the people in the back, king !

And again I’ll say that Jesse and his brother are parasites leeching off our money haha
Tyler Posey isn’t even doing Onlyfans anymore. He’s happily married and minding his own business.

Alright, y'know, people come here piggybacking off of legitimate criticism to try and score point and turn things into a weird witch hunt. They're not parasites, that's weird dehumanizing language, and as has been pointed out, Tyler hasn't even been on OnlyFans in nearly two years now.