Jesse posey

I don't think this live was shared here yet. Hot dicking around on the guitar. Not that he can play or slay, but hot naked teasing, woof :heart_eyes:

M78ZoJDTOYZqYtCiv1vijy2WtbsIK6TS.mp4

The titillating fun really doesn't begin till the 08:05 minute, imo (and the annoying glitchiness improves greatly by then). Granted it's just treasing glances of his hefty balls, swinging hanging cock, and delicious ass.

I don't think this live was shared here yet. Hot dicking around on the guitar. Not that he can play or slay, but hot naked teasing, woof :heart_eyes:

View attachment 125230051

The titillating fun really doesn't begin till the 08:05 minute, imo (and the annoying glitchiness improves greatly by then). Granted it's just treasing glances of his hefty balls, swinging hanging cock, and delicious ass.
I meant at the 13:06 minute begins the most titillating fun, not the 8:05 (the 8:05 is his ass vs cock pride explanation).

profound. wish they would've used that shot of his hole

Lol right?

Seriously though. It’s hilariously stupid the way OnlyFans markets itself as if people are giving TED talks on there. And it’s really insulting that they’d use Jesse, an account that’s run by a bullshit management team and is ripping off costumers left and right, as a poster boy. Fitting though I guess.

when he was doing lives during the strike last year, it didn't really seem like it. Maybe that's what changed.

He talked a few times about a girlfriend on lives that I know of. Think he posted a couple insta stories with her too. Whether theyre still together, I have no idea.

Reactions: Cherryboy19