Jesse posey

By the way, here's a tip for everyone in case you're not already aware: If you're not sure about what's in a PPV, ask the person directly, and be specific. "Does this PPV contain a full, unobstructed cock shot?" etc. If they lie to you, it violates OF's terms and you can get a refund. The next step is to tell them that the PPV you bought does not match the description provided and ask them to either provide content that does, or refund your money. Make sure to screen shot this. You can then open a ticket with OF and get your money back. Mind you, you can't be doing this 10x a week, so don't be stupid about how you spend your money, but there are some protections there for you if you're careful.

I don’t think this has been posted yet.
View attachment 127378861
All the ingredients except for the meat that we want to see him use...
giphy.gif

Anyone know what those marks on his back are? Looks like scarring from being mauled by a bear or something. :no_mouth: Not a criticism of his body at all, we all have scars. Just makes me curious.

Yeah I’m not sure exactly. Doesn’t look like a prime location for stretch marks. Could be an S&M thing? lol. But I really have no idea. I’m also curious

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Anyone know what those marks on his back are? Looks like scarring from being mauled by a bear or something. :no_mouth: Not a criticism of his body at all, we all have scars. Just makes me curious.
5EBA4444-8C2D-4458-9512-90ED9D2E5F35.jpeg

they’re stretch marks. his brother has them too.