Jesse posey

Plus if it’s is legit, he always busts in like less than 42 seconds, not the best haha
LOL yeah I didn’t have a timer going but by the time I realized that’s what he was doing it was probably 2 minutes later he was signing off. It’s such a strange “signature” part of his live streams on there.

He did a live this morning that ended with one of his infamous jack off sessions with his back to the camera. He’s so equally hot and annoying haha
Did anyone catch it and care t share, i hear he started doing lives again as everyone that did a free sub has ran out, so very sneaky. see he's got another sale around $8 i believe

Did anyone catch it and care t share, i hear he started doing lives again as everyone that did a free sub has ran out, so very sneaky. see he's got another sale around $8 i believe
Interesting. He said he’s in NY currently and has some time before starting work on a movie, so maybe he will do more in the near future. Can’t say we really saw anything other than him being nice and sweaty after doing lots of pushups.

Interesting. He said he’s in NY currently and has some time before starting work on a movie, so maybe he will do more in the near future. Can’t say we really saw anything other than him being nice and sweaty after doing lots of pushups.
Brilliant !! Do you know which movie I haven't seen anything in its biography??????

Reactions: Cherryboy19