Jesse posey

Has anyone bought the PPV video where he allegedly is jerking off in front of the camera? Just curious about how truthful it is.

Or the video gallery. I want to make sure it's worth the squeeze.
it has me curious but I don't believe it especially for $17. It'll be a view of all the angles but he will be behind the frosted glass shower door or his hand in his underwear

Reactions: Cherryboy19
Has anyone bought the PPV video where he allegedly is jerking off in front of the camera? Just curious about how truthful it is.

As far as I know there is only one video with him jerking off facing the camera with everything in full view. It's already in this thread. He repurposes things a lot.

As far as I know there is only one video with him jerking off facing the camera with everything in full view. It's already in this thread. He repurposes things a lot.

To clarify, there is no video. There is a leaked clip of him from when he was younger. The only time he ever jerked off in full frontal view on OnlyFams was during his first week there, just over a year ago. It was one of his first livestreams. I was there. My screen recording was not set up or I would have caught it. I took screencaps and posted one here. It has since made the rounds everywhere else.

Yeah… okay…

Attachments

To clarify, there is no video. There is a leaked clip of him from when he was younger. The only time he ever jerked off in full frontal view on OnlyFams was during his first week there, just over a year ago. It was one of his first livestreams. I was there. My screen recording was not set up or I would have caught it. I took screencaps and posted one here. It has since made the rounds everywhere else.
Yes, sorry. I thought you also posted the video here, but it is just the still image.

It definitely is. I went through his OF page to see if he had any uncensored nudity and he keeps reposting the same pictures over and over with different captions.
That could easily be bait and he has an actual basket (the pumpkin one he used previously)

It definitely is. I went through his OF page to see if he had any uncensored nudity and he keeps reposting the same pictures over and over with different captions.
I've noticed that too smfh

Yeah, he did post some uncensored nudes, but not on the wall, or whatever is called the onlyfans' thing

Yeah, he did post some uncensored nudes, but not on the wall, or whatever is called the onlyfans' thing
He hasn't shown his full dick without something covering it or a side profile (or jerking off with his back to the camera). Even the PPV is very misleading. :-(