Jesse posey

What do we think……..
If you want anything good from him you have to ask for a custom, but his team will nickel and dime you so be prepared to spend and stay on top of them for delivery.

He’s best at feet content and stupid stuff like working out in his underwear or burping.

If you want anything good from him you have to ask for a custom, but his team will nickel and dime you so be prepared to spend and stay on top of them for delivery.

He’s best at feet content and stupid stuff like working out in his underwear or burping.
L O L

Reactions: Cherryboy19

Burping? Someone pays for that? I tried to get some good content before and all I got back was he'd Consider it.

Reactions: Cherryboy19
What did you really want?
So like he agreed to do a video where he’d try to light/smoke a cig while holding it with his foot. Instead I got a quick vid of him taking off his socks and a photoset of his feet with just like, some cigs on the floor and then like one photo where there’s a cig just kind of stuck between his toes (but still on the floor.)

So it was like almost, but not quite. I still jerked off lol.

So like he agreed to do a video where he’d try to light/smoke a cig while holding it with his foot. Instead I got a quick vid of him taking off his socks and a photoset of his feet with just like, some cigs on the floor and then like one photo where there’s a cig just kind of stuck between his toes (but still on the floor.)

So it was like almost, but not quite. I still jerked off lol.
So like there's not a chance we're going to get a legit full frontal unobstructed view jerk off vid from him is there?