Jesse Spencer

None of those youtube videos show enough detail to tell if he has had the snip of not. If Spencer is truly cut, I wonder what it feels like for a cut star to see a fake nude of himself with an uncut penis attached to his body.

Nice find, Rico. I wish he weren't wearing those really ugly and ridiculously long swim shorts. (He doesn't need to be wearing a speedo, but he could find something above the knee with a nicer color and/or print.) The good news is they appear to be of a thin, lightweight fabric that shows a good bulge when wet--particularly pics js36 (about halfway down the page) and js45 (near the bottom). Js47 isn't bad, either.

Plus he's just cute.

Although I defer to your experience in closely scrutinizing Aussie cock, virtually every naked Aussie I see in photos/vids is uncut. So the impirical evidence indicates to me that my statement was correct. Sorry I wasn't aware of the "magic year," 1984 (how Orwellian), and extrapolated beyond that time frame. Just chalk it up to Yankee ignorance, mate.

I don't think 1984 is the magic year. I'm an Aussie (from Melbourne like Jesse and rusty_ ), born in 1977 (two years before Jesse) and I know a thing or two about the circumcision status of Melbournians born in the late 70s. I'm uncut and a small majority of my mates/shags of the same age are too. There are certainly plenty of cut guys my age but on the law of averages, Jesse is uncut. That said, if rusty_ knows something I don't (there were certainly plenty of gay rumours about Jesse some years ago), I'm sure we'd all love to know ;)
Circumcision rates have plummetted in Aus since the mid-70s, and if the sort of naked Aussies you like looking at are of the 18-25 variety, then I'm not surprised that virtually all of them are uncut.

I don't think 1984 is the magic year. I'm an Aussie (from Melbourne like Jesse and rusty_ ), born in 1977 (two years before Jesse) and I know a thing or two about the circumcision status of Melbournians born in the late 70s. I'm uncut and a small majority of my mates/shags of the same age are too. There are certainly plenty of cut guys my age but on the law of averages, Jesse is uncut. That said, if rusty_ knows something I don't (there were certainly plenty of gay rumours about Jesse some years ago), I'm sure we'd all love to know ;)
Circumcision rates have plummetted in Aus since the mid-70s, and if the sort of naked Aussies you like looking at are of the 18-25 variety, then I'm not surprised that virtually all of them are uncut.

And love to see the photos!!!!!!

hahaha! but u have to admit this: u knew i wasnt over him! but he could never replace u.. looool! it would only be about sex.. :p
seeya mitch!

Last edited:
the pics are real cos i remember seeing his dick on BBC when the programme was showing

I have been totally taken by Jesse for a long time. Look at his movie "Swimming Upstream". MANY shots of him in a speedo and it shows off a very well hung guy that are not stuffed. Also when you watch the tv show "House". There are tons of times since the series started you see Jesse's bulge in his pants as he is walking toward the camera and side views. Especially the earlier episodes. I agree with his heritage, he is probably uncut. Stunning guy, great eyes and face too!

Last Monday evening on the episode of "House" there were some smokin' scenes of Aussie stud Jesse Spencer in his briefs. As a fitness trainer I find his musculo/skeletal structure amazing and of course he is one handsome dude ... lol ... did anyone get any screen caps? I'd sure appreciate a post if you do! Thanx in advance guys!

Love this handsome man and he was hot in those boxer briefs last episode. Will miss seeing him since the show is all but done.

Reactions: nanren1