Is that a bulge I spy under those water ripples...
Is that a bulge I spy under those water ripples...
The wet hair... OH I'm a whore
Tbf the Dior pic was heavily fan edited but I feel you.I'm going to refrain from posting here and just stick with the Josha thread. Maybe when Joe's older, less of my pics will get reported.![]()
VerseI'm curious that do you think Joe is bottom or top? Imo, he is exclusively bottom. But ymmv
Top, from the limited bulge shots we've had he looks massive. Or at least I wish he'd top meI'm curious that do you think Joe is bottom or top? Imo, he is exclusively bottom. But ymmv
Well his last boyfriend (allegedly...) definitely seemed like a hung top.Top, from the limited bulge shots we've had he looks massive. Or at least I wish he'd top me
Care to share what the post was about?
He might have hit the like button by accident?? Ive done that so many times without even realising that i did when im tapping away all over the screen LOL.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.