Joel Mchale

9-joel-mchale-2012-1.jpg

He's definitely improved with age.

Someone was inspired today
I just pulled up Joel's Instagram and noticed these pictures are no longer there. I wonder why he decided to take them down? They were so good that as soon as I saw them, I was like...
50898661128_314a638f9b_o.gif

Oh well, at least we got them before they were gone, so I'm happy! :p

I just pulled up Joel's Instagram and noticed these pictures are no longer there. I wonder why he decided to take them down? They were so good that as soon as I saw them, I was like...
View attachment 30489501

Oh well, at least we got them before they were gone, so I'm happy! :p
By doing so, he just increased the value of those photos

By doing so, he just increased the value of those photos
I still don't understand why he removed them! He doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would post something, especially something that had already gotten over 29,000 likes, and then change his mind and delete it. I mean, would you remove one of your most popular posts? Doesn't make sense to me!

Still those pictures made my day! Oh, and how I would love to get into that tub with him! ;)

I still don't understand why he removed them! He doesn't strike me as the kind of person that would post something, especially something that had already gotten over 29,000 likes, and then change his mind and delete it. I mean, would you remove one of your most popular posts? Doesn't make sense to me!

Still those pictures made my day! Oh, and how I would love to get into that tub with him! ;)
Maybe he posted them whilst drunk? And changed his mind when he was sober

Maybe he posted them whilst drunk? And changed his mind when he was sober
Could very well be. I guess we'll never know the real reason, but who cares! We will always have the pictures and we can use those pictures to just let our imaginations run wild. I'm good with that! :p

The first picture was for a sponsored post. Maybe the sponsor didn’t like the behind the scenes post for whatever reason.

The first picture was for a sponsored post. Maybe the sponsor didn’t like the behind the scenes post for whatever reason.
Well that could be, too. I understand if you're trying to brand your product, you want to do it tastefully. Maybe he didn't think that Joel, almost completely naked in a bubble bath, was a good way to promote his product. Sex sells, people. Sex sells! LOL

I, however, thoroughly enjoyed the behind the scenes photos. Thank you, Joel! :p

Reactions: jonzjam