Joel Mchale

My guess is Joel McHale would be most comfortable getting his ass eaten - not sure he would take it beyond that... fine with me - I’d eat it and then ask for his used underwear in a to-go bag

I want to do it all with Joel McHale / make out - lick his pits- Titty fuck him- suck his toes- drink a glassful of his cum- eat his ass - sniff his jock - fuck his big fat ass - and hold his pecker while he takes a piss

I want to do it all with Joel McHale / make out - lick his pits- Titty fuck him- suck his toes- drink a glassful of his cum- eat his ass - sniff his jock - fuck his big fat ass - and hold his pecker while he takes a piss
Even though I'm a gay man, it's not all about sex for me. I am a bit of a romantic as well! But hey if that is what turns you on then...
db8163619c42311301b415ce68db6ea3.gif

I wonder if Joel knows there’s a whole thread on LPSG devoted to him? Does he even know what LPSG is?

I've always wondered that, too. And for the love of God, if someone actually knows him, please tell him about this! I can just see all these straight actors coming here and reading what us gay guys are saying about them. Hey, Joel, if you're reading this thread...call me! :grinning:

This picture convinces me / Joel McHale’s cock is probably just like his body- long and thin but with a big juicy head that will stretch any hole real good -
And here I thought you would've written something like, "And Happy New Year to You, too!"... but with you, I should've known better! LOL ;)

Lol - I can’t stop thinking about how his wife’s eyes must roll into the back of her head every time he pops that bad boy in -
I'm just going to come out and say it. You're a dirty filthy pig! LOL Be safe tonight and don't get too wild. Happy New Years! :party::emoji_champagne_glass:

Reactions: 4208171