Joel Mchale

The shape and size simply look unnatural on him. Also, he was shirtless a few times in the early days of The Soup, and his chest was flat as hell. He worked out a bit since but not nearly enough for his chest to get that huge and the rest of body to only bulk up a bit. His chest now always looks the same size and shape no matter weight gain or loss. When he’s had shirtless scenes his chest don’t flex or change shape when he moves his arms.

I can’t pretend the “Hollywood glow-up” wasn’t effective. It likely gave him more career opportunities. And he looks good. Even though his height and big feet are always what I’ve found most physically appealing about him.
You sound like such a hater/clown.

GQFDq1QXsAABSFY

You sound like such a hater/clown.

A hater/clown just ‘cause I pointed out the dude probably had chest implants? Anyone with decent knowledge of anatomy can tell that. It ain’t that subtle/difficult to tell. Even in the photos on this page alone you can tell. It’s really not that big of deal. I don’t know why some of y’all got so damn defensive about it. I already said I think the dude is good-looking and has aged well. Who cares if he had a bit of an LA makeover. It looks good on him. He’s one of only a few actors I’ve fantasized about.

Reactions: BexoBve