Joel Mchale

I know was it that prominent that he had to blur it!? Maybe because he said it ripped and he fixed it so maybe it was.
No, im sure they just blurred it for comedic effect. He’s never been out here bulging so why would he be at a podcast lol

Too bad we can't find this video in HD! I found a few more screencaps, and maybe it's my wishful thinking, but if you look close enough it almost looks like some of Joel's pubes are sticking up out of the top of his pants. My God, I would love to see Joel with a full Bush! :heart::p
Are these the only shots we have of Joel where he’s got more body hair as seen here?

He's so hot and I love his chest sm. As someone who also went from skinny to naturally having disproportionately large pecs pretty quickly I think Joel's are real and you guys are overthinking it. Also not sure if this has been posted but ass out in What's Your Number (amazing movie).

Attachments

He's so hot and I love his chest sm. As someone who also went from skinny to naturally having disproportionately large pecs pretty quickly I think Joel's are real and you guys are overthinking it. Also not sure if this has been posted but ass out in What's Your Number (amazing movie).
Unfortunately thats not his ass, hes given interviews saying he used a butt double for that scene.

Haha I agree. He’s getting milked anyway. Those pecs are gorgeous. Could suck on nipples all night!

And so would I. I just pointed out the relatively obvious. When compared to the rest of his physique (even when he’s skinner) his chest looks disproportionate. He was flat-chested as hell when he first got famous. And his chest don’t move like actual muscular chest moves. So, it appears that he very likely got implants. Doesn’t mean he’s still not hot, doesn’t mean I still wouldn’t worship his man titties.

Joel had some cute factor when younger. And he was tall. He also has features that just age well. So, I don’t think his hotness is all based on hair plugs, hitting the gym and chest implants.