Joey from sc

So glad the mods are on top of this.... never mind.
I think a couple of users in here are good and genuine
Others are not so much

I get the reason why some of the users in here dm me (I don’t mind being DM’ed)

The reason why I didn’t give any IGs is because I am a nobody to Joey and I don’t want to enable a behavior like a creep
FYI, I found IG thru a mutual friend with someone who knows Joey’s friend

That’s why I have been resisting any requests
Simple as that

any other dms about Joey’s IG I will just ignore

My top 3 Joey scenes are
1. The one with Daniel: That cumshot was everything I need it. Till this day, when I want to jerk off quickly, I go to that video and cum so fast with that facial

2. The one with Brysen: He pound him sooooo good. I get hard everytime I see that

3. The one with Tanner: Because even though Joey was the bottom, I Love that they came at the same time and to each other faces

Reactions: ColemanBeau
So what do you guys think what Joey's movie is the best? There are alots good flim of him that I can't pick one to masturbate haha
My top 7 of Joey's scenes:
1. Tanner and Joey - I love the way he shows off his body and how Joey bragging about having a big ass outside of the cum scene on Tanner's face and him licking.
2. Archie and Joey - I like it when Tops suck the passive's cock, and Archie sucking is interesting.
3. Dillan & Joey - Very erotic.
4. Brodie and Joey - There's nothing to say about this scene and for sure Brodie became Joey's crush after that.
5. Brysen and Joey. Beautiful bodies, Joey's hard-on during the massage...
6. Hector and Joey. - The scene of them kissing in a public place is very hot.
7.JOEY, RANDY & JORDAN - This scene is very interesting Joey and Jordan had a very visible chemistry, Randy for me was just to give the concept of treesome. Too bad Joey and Jordan didn't shoot more scenes.

Reactions: knowone
So what do you guys think what Joey's movie is the best? There are alots good flim of him that I can't pick one to masturbate haha

Love many of the scenes mentioned here but also love the scene of him with Frankie. Frankie is soooo aggressive. In the middle of the scene, Frankie cums but continues to aggressively piledrive into Joey and the directors are like woaaah frankie maybe stop joey may need a break. Frankie is more like "nah he doesnt need no break" and Joey is just happily moaning along, saying he doesnt need one. Eventually the directors FORCE them to take a break, it's hot.

WHY DID THEY NEVER PAIR HIM WITH JESS

With Hector. I really feel like Joey gets overwhelmed by how good the fucking is that Hector is giving him.

https://www.onlygayvideo.com/videos/8946/hector-joey-bareback/

In this scene, Hector is so enamored with Joey and you can't blame him! At the beginning of the scene when the director asks Hector about his type he just points to Joey with this huge grin. When they transition to the bedroom Hector is in awe of Joey's ass and he looks like he's in heaven as he plays with the huge muscle butt in front of him. He just looks so hungry!

The one where he cum hands free while getting pounded. Can't remember the scene partner and too lazy to search.

Damn forgot about Joey, glad I seen a post about him. He is hot!! He has a nice ass and could really take some poundings.

Reactions: Qwik1