Joey from sc

No way! Joey you are my favorite! What to you mean when you said military life wasn't for you in your post with the explanation?

Reactions: Thatguy8
Hey "Joey",

I'd like you to upload a brief video clip of yourself addressing some of us forum members by name. It doesn't have to be a long role call. Until then I'm not 100% sure it's really you. That thing with the date on the paper can easily be photoshopped.

Thanks in advance! :grinning:

Hey "Joey",

I'd like you to upload a brief video clip of yourself addressing some of us forum members by name. It doesn't have to be a long role call. Until then I'm not 100% sure it's really you. That thing with the date on the paper can easily be photoshopped.

It is 100% not photoshop. I work in design.
How would he find a photo of Joey holding a piece of paper, and the pen marks go with the creases of the paper. It’s real.

Hey "Joey",

That's odd for you to demand. We should probably be nice if we want him to stick around :D I don't think anyone other than you is doubting the validity of the photo.