Joey from sc

Tbf if a random person from the internet asked me a personal question I'd probably lie. That video is him is it not? Why are we debating this?
The video of him pulling down his shorts is him, but he could’ve sent that to some catfish and then they shared it.
People are suspect because there have been several fakes on OF.
He could put an end to it but uploading a YouTube video of him talking about his OF.

Full video is being sent to subscribers for an additional charge of 25 dollars. No disrespect, but fuck that. Subscription is almost 20 dollars per month as is

No hate on him, up to him what he does with his OF, and maybe some will be happy with that set up. But I won't be rebilling...subbed to see what it would be like and give some initial support, but having to constantly pay for extra videos on top of a sub, and especially this early on...nah

Not when there are SC vids of him getting full on fucked for free everywhere

Yeah, this was always going to be the case and flaw.

High sub fee, and then high PTV fee never ever works on Only Fans. It’s either: high sub fee, free content, or free sub fee, PTV cost, never both.

Ian also needs to realise the internet is full of him literally being creamed pied, for free to watch, whenever, and probably in HD/better quality than what he would film himself. So yeah, it’s not a good start.

Full video is being sent to subscribers for an additional charge of 25 dollars. No disrespect, but fuck that. Subscription is almost 20 dollars per month as is

No hate on him, up to him what he does with his OF, and maybe some will be happy with that set up. But I won't be rebilling...subbed to see what it would be like and give some initial support, but having to constantly pay for extra videos on top of a sub, and especially this early on...nah

Is it a solo scene? How long is it? I wonder is he making this up as he goes along or does he have someone advising him, because this ain't it. Sure he's been gone a couple years and is missed... but this is wild.

That’s for letting us know! I definitely won’t be subscribing now unfortunately since he has decided to go down the PPV path. Looks like the $16.99 is merely an “entrance fee” and the stuff you actually want to see is another, much higher fee. What a shame really

Yeah, this was always going to be the case and flaw.

High sub fee, and then high PTV fee never ever works on Only Fans. It’s either: high sub fee, free content, or free sub fee, PTV cost, never both.

Ian also needs to realise the internet is full of him literally being creamed pied, for free to watch, whenever, and probably in HD/better quality than what he would film himself. So yeah, it’s not a good start.
Each to their own. If people want to pay like that and he can make money form it, more power to them and him.

I agree totally with you though, it should be either or to make it worth it IMO. Especially when as you say, there are lots of hot free content floating around that people can go to if they are horny for him.

Reactions: francesco797809
Each to their own. If people want to pay like that and he can make money form it, more power to them and him.

I agree totally with you though, it should be either or to make it worth it IMO. Especially when as you say, there are lots of hot free content floating around that people can go to if they are horny for him.
It’s been tried and tested though. No one makes a ton of money charging high membership fee and then high PTV. That’s why all the big only fans models have free accounts, because they hook people in for free then have an audience to sell PTV too

Reactions: deleted7977891

yes, I paid and now I'm sorry but I don't have enough money for the full vifeo

I am Italian, and to see the entire video not only do I have to pay 25 dollars but I have to add another 5 because here in Italy we have the euro

It’s been tried and tested though. No one makes a ton of money charging high membership fee and then high PTV. That’s why all the big only fans models have free accounts, because they hook people in for free then have an audience to sell PTV too
If it were me, I'd do either/or. High sub, but then full access. Or free sub, but you need to pay for extra content. Would be fine!

Not going to pay a high monthly sub for dick pics and then 25 dollars more for videos on top. I can't imagine many others will either tbh, but maybe I'm wrong. As I say each to their own.

Hopefully it's just a teething issue for Ian and he eventually makes changes. But if not, hard to justify it...new content from him would be nice, but the fact remains, that his Sean Cody vids never lose their appeal because the sex is hot, he's loving being fucked, are they free and easily found now.

There will always be something Ian/Joey related that's free and hot to go to, that he will be competing with. So, he will need to reassess going forward I reckon

call me when he’s getting pounded on camera again but solo’s are boring. I figure it will be a while before that happens, I assume everyone would figure that too

Though honestly I’ll probably stick to the sean cody stuff anyway, OF price tags are crazy

call me when he’s getting pounded on camera again but solo’s are boring. I figure it will be a while before that happens, I assume everyone would figure that too

Though honestly I’ll probably stick to the sean cody stuff anyway, OF price tags are crazy
he said it won't bring videos like the ones from the past

I certainly never expected him to upload hardcore xxx videos to begin with and I have no interest in solo stuff at the moment. I would like to see/hear him talk about his current situation though. But I think something like Youtube or Patreon would have been more ideal for that anyway

I certainly never expected him to upload hardcore xxx videos to begin with and I have no interest in solo stuff at the moment. I would like to see/hear him talk about his current situation though. But I think something like Youtube or Patreon would have been more ideal for that anyway
it would be a good idea to open a YouTube channel, but I think it's still early for him

He really should start a YouTube channel like Richie West, Rocco Steele, John Bronco, Jake Orion, Joseph Castlian, Ace Carter, KoatySum and Dillon Roman. I'm sure he can get monetized quickly.

Who's tearing him to shreds?
Obviously not you… but you're following the thread, so you clearly see how fast this has gone from “OMG welcome back, we've missed you so much, can't wait for your OF” to basically mans OF is trash, because its not giving what people were expecting it to give.

Just Saying