Joey from sc

Agreed, the fawning was ridiculous. But have to say I haven't noticed anyone tearing him to spreads thus far. And if they are, It's an OF account at the end of the day, not the end of the world. They need to learn how to give healthy criticism over trashing someone
This. This is probably why he thought the pricing woas a good idea. People were probably in his DM's and hyping him up also.
And he should be allowed to run his OF however he sees fit… right?

I'm just saying, given that fact that he's actually here interacting with us, we just got the man back, we shouldn't be trying to scare him away. The shift in the way everyone was gassing him up a week ago, to now, how everyone has an opinion on how he should run his business is jarring.
YOU may have been fawning all over him but, not everyone was throwing themselves at him.
 
this is a forum afterall. to me, i don't see the harm of seeing some cautioning posts from some posters here. ian does have some commitment issues given his history of divorce and trouble with medical school. so i understand why some people here are more cautious

those who are defensive for ian, i get you guys are worried he will leave if he sees the cautioning posts. but if ian was really as true to what he is claiming himself to be, there was no reason for him to runaway, anyway. in fact, if he is willing to show himself to the world like this, he should be able to handle the heat, it is to be expected

personally i am actually more concerned about ian's mental health in general. his histories are giving all the warning signs (not just all about cheating others)
- divorce
- poor commitment
- drop out from school
- history of steroid use
- suspecting financial issue

therefore i won't be surprised if he is actually involved in some sort of addiction and fall into a bad place now desperate for some quick bucks - and hence might do whatever it takes to get it (even if by means of cheating)

i hope i am wrong but given randy's recent departure - this is just something to be aware off
 
personally i am actually more concerned about ian's mental health in general. his histories are giving all the warning signs (not just all about cheating others)
- divorce Meh
- poor commitment same as above
- drop out from school What? So he /was/ in medical school or regular uni? Guys are making bank of OF with zero students loans..
- history of steroid use So did/does every insta-gay, or at least 90% of them
- suspecting financial issue Manageable
Interesting.
I'm on the fence as to which joey build I prefer. He was so cute, but Joshua will always be my number one. That guy. So cute it hurts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Prodigy539
this is a forum afterall. to me, i don't see the harm of seeing some cautioning posts from some posters here. ian does have some commitment issues given his history of divorce and trouble with medical school. so i understand why some people here are more cautious

those who are defensive for ian, i get you guys are worried he will leave if he sees the cautioning posts. but if ian was really as true to what he is claiming himself to be, there was no reason for him to runaway, anyway. in fact, if he is willing to show himself to the world like this, he should be able to handle the heat, it is to be expected

personally i am actually more concerned about ian's mental health in general. his histories are giving all the warning signs (not just all about cheating others)
- divorce
- poor commitment
- drop out from school
- history of steroid use
- suspecting financial issue

therefore i won't be surprised if he is actually involved in some sort of addiction and fall into a bad place now desperate for some quick bucks - and hence might do whatever it takes to get it (even if by means of cheating)

i hope i am wrong but given randy's recent departure - this is just something to be aware off
how do you know that?
 
Wow, I did not expect things to go this way. It would be cool if we could tone it down a little but go off if you must. It is his first video right? Let's not forget that and try to be a bit less intense. Things can change moving forward, especially if he doesn't get the amount of purchases he is wanting. Money speaks louder than any forum post will imo. Either he will change what he charges or he won't. For all we know he is doing this more for funsies than he is to make money. Could explain why he is charging as much as he does. If people end up being assholes about everything he does online he might just stop all together if we kill the fun for him. Once again, this is his first video y'all xD
 
I want a video of him explaining why he was vehemently blocking out his porn past, blocking people on insta, etc and now all of a sudden he’s back to Twitter and posting on OF.

Not hard to guess the former, people have no boundaries and kept trying to drag up his past on his private accounts. I would block people too.

Not sure why he's back but hopefully it's not because something bad happened with his career.
 
I want a video of him explaining why he was vehemently blocking out his porn past, blocking people on insta, etc and now all of a sudden he’s back to Twitter and posting on OF.
He said people were harassing his friends and family and sending them his porn videos.
 
He said people were harassing his friends and family and sending them his porn videos.
Well he did have a fabulous ass and he could basically take anything and everything that was shoved up it. So they were definitely memorable and watch worthy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sydguy44
What are they about?? Im just curious
One was a 5 min jerk vid and the other was a 7 min bath vid (he’s really cute in this) :heart_eyes::blush: I know it doesn’t sound like much (by his past standards). However, I am just happy I get new current content. If he keeps posting vids like this on his feed, I think the $16.99 sub price will be worth it,
 
One was a 5 min jerk vid and the other was a 7 min bath vid (he’s really cute in this) :heart_eyes::blush: I know it doesn’t sound like much (by his past standards). However, I am just happy I get new current content. If he keeps posting vids like this on his feed, I think the $16.99 sub price will be worth it,
How are his loads - memorable?
 
Not sure why he's back but hopefully it's not because something bad happened with his career.
That's exactly what I wanna say too! And if it is then I really hope he can make something out of this in a way that he hopes, without being too ... idk limited...

There are already guys from mainstream, Alex Palmieri came to mind for this but I'm sure there're others, who came in and went all the way, that's interesting enough for me.

But then Ian just needs to have enough of people interested in him in his way, I guess, which is why I really do hope for a balance that'll make him and us happy and he could get something he expected out of this.

And honestly whether I subscribe and whether he makes hot anal sex, I'm just really glad to know he's back and somewhat happy to go on. And even if, which I hope not, something not so great happened with his other career, I just hope he manages this one alright, at least in the short run, which will give him enough time to think about what to come next I guess.
 
Well he did have a fabulous ass and he could basically take anything and everything that was shoved up it. So they were definitely memorable and watch worthy.
And so you'd send the guy's family his porn video, so that he gets a break and everything he's about to film stops?

Hell, this is bad for the guy and bad for you too!