Joey from sc

Is this (yet) another assumption or did he explicitly state such?
Someone that claimed to know him wrote a post somewhere on this thread that gave several details that I will not repost. Cause you know.
There’s also a graduation picture of him and his class at UCI, but nothing else.

As far as the debt, there were rumors that he was receiving assistance.

Ian does not take selfie on his own
Clearly someone take his photo

So that means he has a partner? Christ, I have many partners then as friends also take my picture.

Also - let’s stop calling the scammer “Ian”, yeah? Let’s not indulge a man who made a conscious decision to scam people. ffs

Reactions: astroboy_mty
So that means he has a partner? Christ, I have many partners then as friends also take my picture.

Also - let’s stop calling the scammer “Ian”, yeah? Let’s not indulge a man who made a conscious decision to scam people. ffs
honestly i was confused for a second, i thought i missed something. he didn’t take his own photos doesn’t mean he has a partner

Probably because his name is Ian and the people that were scammed knew that was a possibility. We warned them but they still played with the rat trap.

Straight. Had a wife, or at least a very serious girlfriend.
SC scenes are all fantasy. Not even the gay men enjoyed it. It's a job.
If I'm not mistaken, Joey was the only guy who went commando in the shower in one of the getaways and everyone else noticed it. Other gay boys didn't even feel as turned on as much as Joey did back then, boy loves it!

If I'm not mistaken, Joey was the only guy who went commando in the shower in one of the getaways and everyone else noticed it. Other gay boys didn't even feel as turned on as much as Joey did back then, boy loves it!
Commando in the shower?

Commando in the shower?

was it the hot tub maybe? it has been a while since I have seen that scene.

Joey was such a hot willing muscle bottom and I feel SC could have done more with him. He was so popular he would have been up for a Joey-focused gangbang (three guys on Joey) and again crazy he was never paired with big cocked Jess. Kind of feel Blake and Joey were often punished for their talents, paired with sort of dud tops to make up for them.

was it the hot tub maybe? it has been a while since I have seen that scene.

Joey was such a hot willing muscle bottom and I feel SC could have done more with him. He was so popular he would have been up for a Joey-focused gangbang (three guys on Joey) and again crazy he was never paired with big cocked Jess. Kind of feel Blake and Joey were often punished for their talents, paired with sort of dud tops to make up for them.
Blake has worked with all the big dicked tops. If anything he was their go to bottom.

Reactions: Susiethepussy
Very true, actually. Blake was paired with a bunch of duds but also ALL the star tops. Joey was only occasionally rewarded with a Brysen or Frankie.
Joey was with Randy, Sean, Jack. Hector, Jakob and Cameron. He didn't starve, though a scene with Jess would've been hot.

Reactions: jkc
Him being comfortable going commando isn't a big deal. All it means is that he's comfortable naked.
The scenes are heavily edited and feature a lot of acting. The better you are, the more likely it is that SC will have you back. I am not saying they aren't hot, but come on! What guy moans so intensely when a guy jezzes on their back? It was a job and he was good at it.

Reactions: pangelboy