Joey from sc

So I tried uploading the file here on WeTransfer. They only take up to 2 gigs, and the file was 2.11 gigs, but something uploaded, so check it out. I don't know if the last bit of the scene will be cut off or something. Hopefully it works!
Worked like a dream! thank you so much! the BTS of the cum dripping out of Joey's plush ass on to Jack's balls is amazing :D

Worked like a dream! thank you so much! the BTS of the cum dripping out of Joey's plush ass on to Jack's balls is amazing :D
Yay, I'm glad it worked! I don't even know that I'd seen the scene before. The passionate kissing between Jack and Joey was so fucking hot. And the internals of course.

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 2.08.26 PM.png

Yay, I'm glad it worked! I don't even know that I'd seen the scene before. The passionate kissing between Jack and Joey was so fucking hot. And the internals of course.

View attachment 90386281
Yes - same! Joey was also bigger than I remembered him, although not quite as big as later scenes. Both are really sensational here - slutty, eager, fun, and filthy. I'm so in love with Jack as a sensational bottom with Daniel and Jess - some of the best SC scenes imo - that I almost forgot what a great top he can be too.

Joey and Brodie sex scene is 10/10

They have chemistry
Joey and Brodie act like they are really in love
The way Joey moans like a slut when Brodie gives his dick deep in Joey’s hole is an all time classic
Man, Joey gives him a passionate kiss then fervently ride Brodie’s dick and cums hands free
Then Brodie cums in his uncontrollably
This is one of the best scene

if you tell me Joey is not into guys, sorry, I don’t believe in you

Joey and Brodie sex scene is 10/10

They have chemistry
Joey and Brodie act like they are really in love
The way Joey moans like a slut when Brodie gives his dick deep in Joey’s hole is an all time classic
Man, Joey gives him a passionate kiss then fervently ride Brodie’s dick and cums hands free
Then Brodie cums in his uncontrollably
This is one of the best scene

if you tell me Joey is not into guys, sorry, I don’t believe in you
Even in the Winter Getaway series you could see Joey didnt want to Share brodie, and was constantly look for Brodie's cock

It's kinda sad joey returned here and tried to have a comeback but it was actually a quick cash grab scam. :emoji_haircut:

But it was so worth it to see those absolute morons who fell for it.

“Call him Ian, don’t dename him!”

“you are great Ian, so good to see you are doing well.”

“You tell your truth Ian, you deserve to.”

what a collection of sad people.

Does anyone know if there is any compilation video of Joey? I would love to see his best moments compiled in one videp
I made this a while ago.

Hate him or not, you have to accept that Joey's butthole is a perfect breeding ground for human seeds. He needs to be impregnated more for the sake of our lust and sanity.

joey internal breed.mp4
this

I made this a while ago.

Hate him or not, you have to accept that Joey's butthole is a perfect breeding ground for human seeds. He needs to be impregnated more for the sake of our lust and sanity.

View attachment 93959561 this
Got more Joey compilations?