Joey from sc

What is Chris insta id pls
Can you stop asking please

i mentioned in this page and asked all of you not to expose Joey and his friend’s IG

Give some rooms for Joey
I don’t want him to quit social media
If he felt comfortable, he will share more to us
 
He probably doesn't have a public IG anymore because he's trying to appear more professional, I'm guessing. I imagine not just family and friends but work colleagues as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mantan262004
He probably doesn't have a public IG anymore because he's trying to appear more professional, I'm guessing. I imagine not just family and friends but work colleagues as well.
He only follows the ones he knows and keeps his IG very private

just let him take some time

last time he made the IG public, I am sure he gets some disturbing messages that make him quit
 
He only follows the ones he knows and keeps his IG very private

just let him take some time

last time he made the IG public, I am sure he gets some disturbing messages that make him quit
agreed.

(off topic but is that you in your DP?)
 
He only follows the ones he knows and keeps his IG very private

just let him take some time

last time he made the IG public, I am sure he gets some disturbing messages that make him quit
You can't be a former pornstar and have a public insta without potential stalkers (like the one begging for info in this very thread) bombarding every unrelated post with "I love your porn days. When are you coming back?" etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ganon6000
You can't be a former pornstar and have a public insta without potential stalkers (like the one begging for info in this very thread) bombarding every unrelated post with "I love your porn days. When are you coming back?" etc.
I know but we have to know they have their own life too

some people are not mature as we do, always still want to insert their porn role into daily basis

At the very least we have to respect what they want to do
Whether they want to make it public or private, it is their decision.
just don’t disturb them with some inappropriate messages
 
I know but we have to know they have their own life too

some people are not mature as we do, always still want to insert their porn role into daily basis

At the very least we have to respect what they want to do
Whether they want to make it public or private, it is their decision.
just don’t disturb them with some inappropriate messages
Did you even read my post? I'm not saying anything counter to what you said. I'm just pointing out the reason why most former pornstars can't have public profiles. They'll always get harrassed in some manner by a fan that just can't let it go.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ganon6000
Did you even read my post? I'm not saying anything counter to what you said. I'm just pointing out the reason why most former pornstars can't have public profiles. They'll always get harrassed in some manner by a fan that just can't let it go.
Oh my bad

Yeah, I agree
That’s why I am against the idea of spreading Joey and Chris’s Instagram in here
 
  • Like
Reactions: yosoyelprincipe