Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

There have been a bunch for sure! Here's one with a really good freeballing jiggle.

JoJo on TikTok
There are more?? This was hot, love that he acknowledged it in the comments (even though he was denying it and saying it was just his pants).

Reactions: Erick103942
Yeah, he wears such loose boxer briefs that he jiggles a lot. But there have been a bunch of great freeballing or "single layer" pants/underwear videos where you can really get a nice glimpse of things!
I should clarify - these glimpses are in content across all his media - so not really found in one place. Some on TikTok, some in his own videos, some in stories, some in other friends/roommates/cruisemates videos where he shows up and is less guarded. You sort of have to watch all his content closely and you'll be rewarded pretty frequently actually!

Reactions: MrMacintosh
I have found that you often get to see more of the "real" Jojo when he appears in friend's videos. Sometimes unknowingly for the first few seconds and then he realizes he is visible and adjusts the persona accordingly.

Here are some examples:

Jojo would 100% edit this unfiltered remark out of his own videos but Jete kept it in one of his recent vlogs (volume on):

06-17-2023-Clip.mp4

Here is the clip from one of Kyle's cruise videos (shown only during the ending credits) that shows Jojo in his underwear and once he realizes, he works to adjust his shirt over them:

08-04-2023-Clip.mp4

Oh... and these which are the video counterparts to the screengrabs above.

This is from Kyle's video of the drinks experience:

08-13-2021-Clip.mp4

This is from Jojo's video of that same experience (with a quick glimpse of Kyle's bulge and then Jojo's bulge reflection in his glass):

08-13-2021-Clip-002.mp4

I have found that you often get to see more of the "real" Jojo when he appears in friend's videos. Sometimes unknowingly for the first few seconds and then he realizes he is visible and adjusts the persona accordingly.

Here are some examples:

Jojo would 100% edit this unfiltered remark out of his own videos but Jete kept it in one of his recent vlogs (volume on):

View attachment 108603381

Here is the clip from one of Kyle's cruise videos (shown only during the ending credits) that shows Jojo in his underwear and once he realizes, he works to adjust his shirt over them:

View attachment 108603741
I was on that 2021 Adventure of the seas Cruise with Kyle and Jojo for and the persona you see on camera versus who they both really are is night and day. Had the chance to chat with them both on Royal Caribbean’s private island and a couple of times around the ship and they are super chill, and far less “energetic” (as to be expected) that what you see here. They are both polite and personable, and when approached by people who recognized them they were kind, and at times really flirty.

I was on that 2021 Adventure of the seas Cruise with Kyle and Jojo for and the persona you see on camera versus who they both really are is night and day. Had the chance to chat with them both on Royal Caribbean’s private island and a couple of times around the ship and they are super chill, and far less “energetic” (as to be expected) that what you see here. They are both polite and personable, and when approached by people who recognized them they were kind, and at times really flirty.

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that. I know they are both much different off camera - as most "content creators" probably are. I've seen them around the theme parks in Orlando too and it really is amusing to observe.

Reactions: UniFanInFL