Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

Haha I find it funny how Jojo doesn’t care how others will show up on his videos. Like we saw it with Kyle multiple times when he records at random moments exposing others and even in this video Jete tells him if he could at least record once he’s got clothes on.
Yes. Kyle or Jete need to return the favour and expose him in one of their videos.

Do you guys think jete and jojo have fucked?
I fight with myself about this thought all the time (bc I’m an active viewer of both when they’re on cruises; I’m not a fan of the Disney content anymore).

I find it… interesting – to say the least – that they shared rooms on their Virgin Voyages cruise, as well as got the SPLASH OF ROMANCE package. I’m going on that cruise in January; same itinerary/amount of days as they did, and the only way to get macarons delivered to your room (which they did), is by getting the SPLASH OF ROMANCE package (which I also added to my voyage). It also comes with a free bottle of champagne for you and your guest, but JoJo failed to mention that they got the package; didn’t even mention the champagne. Idk, but hiding those details made me sideye them.

P.S.S. There was a clip during their trip, and JoJo & Jete were at the ice cream parlor called LICK ME TILL ICE CREAM; and JoJo said the name on camera and ended it with, “right, Jete?” Jete gave him a weird look and looked at the girl behind the counter as if he was thinking, “Chill, bro. No gay shit in front of people.” Idk. I could be reaching, though…. *shrugs*

I fight with myself about this thought all the time (bc I’m an active viewer of both when they’re on cruises; I’m not a fan of the Disney content anymore).

I find it… interesting – to say the least – that they shared rooms on their Virgin Voyages cruise, as well as got the SPLASH OF ROMANCE package. I’m going on that cruise in January; same itinerary/amount of days as they did, and the only way to get macarons delivered to your room (which they did), is by getting the SPLASH OF ROMANCE package (which I also added to my voyage). It also comes with a free bottle of champagne for you and your guest, but JoJo failed to mention that they got the package; didn’t even mention the champagne. Idk, but hiding those details made me sideye them.

P.S.S. There was a clip during their trip, and JoJo & Jete were at the ice cream parlor called LICK ME TILL ICE CREAM; and JoJo said the name on camera and ended it with, “right, Jete?” Jete gave him a weird look and looked at the girl behind the counter as if he was thinking, “Chill, bro. No gay shit in front of people.” Idk. I could be reaching, though…. *shrugs*
That’s a dope name for an ice cream place!
But I think they definitely do something to mutually please each other

Reactions: sameolhim
They
Who has the bigger dick though?
both are slim and muscular and those type of dudes are usually hung af. Obviously not always the case but my bet is on Jojo
I’m sure there is a reason he wears massive boxers under those swim trunks. Probably wants to make the bulge less noticeable

They

both are slim and muscular and those type of dudes are usually hung af. Obviously not always the case but my bet is on Jojo
I’m sure there is a reason he wears massive boxers under those swim trunks. Probably wants to make the bulge less noticeable
I really wish Jojo’s cock pic would leak

That’s a dope name for an ice cream place!
But I think they definitely do something to mutually please each other
Yeah, Virgin Voyages is a very sensual cruise, which seems to be gay friendly and sexually motivated at times. Which is why it surprised me that JoJo decided to experience it with Jete, not once but twice (Miami & Greece).

Here’s the clip of them at the ice cream parlor. Skip to 13:32:

Yeah, Virgin Voyages is a very sensual cruise, which seems to be gay friendly and sexually motivated at times. Which is why it surprised me that JoJo decided to experience it with Jete, not once but twice (Miami & Greece).

Here’s the clip of them at the ice cream parlor. Skip to 13:32:
Haha the employee literally walked away before he said it so she wouldn’t have heard.

Definetly has licked Jojo till he creamed

There are also some other "PG" gems on his other socials if you look carefully. Just search Google for this insta @ and you'll find the rest of his profiles.