Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

He’s way too hot to wear his pants that high. What is he thinking lol
I think he’s probably insecure about his legs. I had a friend who wouldn’t wear shorts because he felt his legs were way too thin. I know his legs aren’t thin but maybe he’s not comfortable with them. He can literally buy smaller shorts but then my theory that he’s got a massive one holds up cause I’m sure his ball sack and cock would slip out

Reactions: Canonbur
I think he’s probably insecure about his legs. I had a friend who wouldn’t wear shorts because he felt his legs were way too thin. I know his legs aren’t thin but maybe he’s not comfortable with them. He can literally buy smaller shorts but then my theory that he’s got a massive one holds up cause I’m sure his ball sack and cock would slip out
I'd think it would be the opposite of that then, that he'd wear longer shorts or have them down lower. I've also noticed this about him, even when you see him in his boxers... they're really high up. Plus hes also worn really short shorts before too, so while I agree that he wears them WAY too high, I'm not sure its because of his legs.

Reactions: Fillycocksteak
Anyone want to do a Nick tribute, let me know

Reactions: RJG
Yeah, Virgin Voyages is a very sensual cruise, which seems to be gay friendly and sexually motivated at times. Which is why it surprised me that JoJo decided to experience it with Jete, not once but twice (Miami & Greece).

Here’s the clip of them at the ice cream parlor. Skip to 13:32:
Also 13:14 is that a single king sized bed?
And 18:44 Seems like JoJo was enjoying that dancer a bit lol

Yeah, Virgin Voyages is a very sensual cruise, which seems to be gay friendly and sexually motivated at times. Which is why it surprised me that JoJo decided to experience it with Jete, not once but twice (Miami & Greece).

Here’s the clip of them at the ice cream parlor. Skip to 13:32:
and 21:14 seems like JoJo was dancing with that guy

Reactions: Txgringo69