Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

No. It’s has to do with him & Kyle posting videos about the hurricane and making it more then what it was when it hit Walt Disney World and profiting off those videos. Both of them had thumbnails on their videos showing damage that did not even happen.
Gotcha. I didn’t get to watch the whole thing. i will this weekend.

I’m surprised there isn’t a thread already on nick. As hot as Jojo is, I’m beginning to loose interest lol. I can’t watch his videos so I just come here to see the his pics lol
But seriously, how does a mention of Nick get deleted from this thread? I’ve posted twice with his full name and it’s gone. The photos are gone too. Is he watching?

So lately I’ve noticed, while watching his YouTube videos, it’s looks like he’s using a filter on his face. I’m not 100% on this but his skin looks incredibly smooth and the tone seems very well blended almost too perfect. There were times before where you could tell he had really clear skin and I even complimented him on it but now I can’t quite tell. What do you guys think?

So lately I’ve noticed, while watching his YouTube videos, it’s looks like he’s using a filter on his face. I’m not 100% on this but his skin looks incredibly smooth and the tone seems very well blended almost too perfect. There were times before where you could tell he had really clear skin and I even complimented him on it but now I can’t quite tell. What do you guys think?
It’s from all the cum shots he takes on his face lol :p

I think it don’t care…he is still sexy as hell regardless. And I’d do so many unholy things to this man and have him do them to me too ;)

Reactions: Fuckmejustin
Anyone a patron of his? He’s posting “Jojo after dark” videos. Wonder if there’s anything good. Or if it’s a stepping stone to OF??
I watched it. It’s a 30 sec video of him and his friends at the club dancing but there is cursing in the music so that’s why it’s not recommended for kids. Very boring.

Reactions: zoobster
I watched it. It’s a 30 sec video of him and his friends at the club dancing but there is cursing in the music so that’s why it’s not recommended for kids. Very boring.
Thx for checking it out for us. Maybe it is a shift In a more sexy direction. I wonder if Jojo knows how many of us find him sexy and would LOVE to see him flirting, shirtless, leaked dick pics, Jo vids, etc.

Thx for checking it out for us. Maybe it is a shift In a more sexy direction. I wonder if Jojo knows how many of us find him sexy and would LOVE to see him flirting, shirtless, leaked dick pics, Jo vids, etc.
I wonder too. He needs his dick pics to be leaked! Lol