Jojo Crichton (youtube & Tik Tok)

It’s real from his twitter. I found it.
u guys really need to stop with the lying I know u want him to be gay sooooo bad but this is just such an unhealthy behavior to make lying such a habit, because it’s US, the people around u guys that gotta deal with your problem

Reactions: Am2pmAllNite
u guys really need to stop with the lying I know u want him to be gay sooooo bad but this is just such an unhealthy behavior to make lying such a habit, because it’s US, the people around u guys that gotta deal with your problem
Before you start your bs complaining go on his Twitter and go back to the post from 2013…I’m not here to make up bs lies. I found what I found but was wondering if he posted it as a joke back then or if it’s real but I guess we will never know….do you research before u come at me like that!

Has anyone subscribed to Jete’s Patreon? He was suppose to have spicy content on there but not sure. Anyway heres a picture of him at a baseball game and im pretty sure Thats a hard on
Jete fucking Jojo yes please.

Before you start your bs complaining go on his Twitter and go back to the post from 2013…I’m not here to make up bs lies. I found what I found but was wondering if he posted it as a joke back then or if it’s real but I guess we will never know….do you research before u come at me like that!
uh-huh