Jordan torres

Love his hairy legs here, I prefer when he doesn’t trim/shave them. He still definitely shaved his ass, so I wonder if it would be hairy if he left it alone. His nuts would probably be hairy too, if he didn’t shave them.
"His nuts would probably be hairy too, if he didn't shave them"
Ya think??

Something about this specific look from years back that… wow. Instantly turned on. The curls and the facial hair, I think.

05ef123b79420442de99c27bb66c1083.jpg

tumblr_p903izvSSX1xrwq0jo3_540.jpg
Hot damn on an electric pogo stick!

Reactions: musclemichal
Reminder from the lpsg.com moderating team :

While you're welcome to disagree with each other, it is never acceptable to disrespect each other.
Thank you for moderating too much hate going on

Thank you for moderating too much hate going on

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully it will improve now Biff is banned, I decided to report him after his last tirade. When he he started throwing around the N word, I'd had enough of tolerating him.

Couldn't agree more. Hopefully it will improve now Biff is banned, I decided to report him after his last tirade. When he he started throwing around the N word, I'd had enough of tolerating him.
It’s just ridiculous I hate going to threads on this site just keep reading all this bs like wtf

I'M BAAAAACK!!!!giphy.gif