Jordan torres

for what its worth - back in 2015 there was an A4A profile "CarlosPapi" with these pics attached - don't think I've seen these floating around but here they are- he also had another profile on there "JT100" - which had other pics.

His profile had the following stats, and kinda sounds like him - esp. with the caps- but who knows tho

CarlosPapi -USA - California - Southern CA LA City - West Hollywood - West Hollywood West

Carlos Blatino papi
25, 5'11", 170lb, 30w. Muscular, Black, Some Body Hair, Mix. Looking for: Friendship, 1-on-1 Sex, 3some/ Group Sex, Relationship.

VERY GOOD LOOKING, MASCULINE, IN SHAPE HUNG GUY. I'M VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DISCREET. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE FULL PACKAGE,I"M YOUR GUY

MY PICTURES ARE RECENT AND ACCURATE. THIS IS HOW I LOOK, NO SURPRISE. I AM FRIENDLY, WELL MANNERED, SPEAK ENGLISH WELL AND TOTALLY DISCREET.
No GAMES !!!!

Scene Casual, Out No, Smoke No, Drink Occasionally, Drugs Occasionally, Zodiac Virgo.

9", Cut, vers/top, Safe Sex Only, HIV Negative. Prefer meeting at: My Place.
View attachment 1549107 View attachment 1549108 View attachment 1549109 View attachment 1549110 View attachment 1549111 View attachment 1549112
Fake. You can tell his uncut and his abs are different. How would this fake deal with turning up and person not getting what they wamted

I bet 100 dollars none of you ugly hoes in here post a pic of yourself for comparison :joy::joy::joy::joy:

i could but like... i don't feel like it. regardless of what mine look like, he still needs to do some squats.