Jordan torres

Probably.

I mean he’s half naked and even around his mother. Like your fans are gonna say sexual shit to you.
I think he wouldn't care if the majority of these comments came from women, but since most of these said comments comes from gay men, that probably makes him uncomfortable, especially since he lives in the Bronx.

We shouldn't forget that as a Puerto Rican, he comes from a "macho" culture, and everything related to homosexuality is highly negatively perceived. I think by disabling comments (mainly from gay men), he doesn't want to be "linked" or openly pandering to the gay community. I could be completely wrong though.

I think he wouldn't care if the majority of these comments came from women, but since most of these said comments comes from gay men, that probably makes him uncomfortable, especially since he lives in the Bronx.

We shouldn't forget that as a Puerto Rican, he comes from a "macho" culture, and everything related to homosexuality is highly negatively perceived. I think by disabling comments (mainly from gay men), he doesn't want to be "linked" or openly pandering to the gay community. I could be completely wrong though.
That’s a wild overboard generalization based on an archaic stereotypes. My Puerto Rican friends (all nongay) are nothing like that crude stereotype.

Reactions: Dallas247

I don't think he cares about comments objectifying him. He shares some of them on his Insta Stories, from both men and women.

Of course there are people that are either abusive or are overtly sexual which cross the line. He always disables comments when he is being paid to promote stuff, I guess to eliminate people upsetting the brands and stop using him.

I don't think he cares about comments objectifying him. He shares some of them on his Insta Stories, from both men and women.

Of course there are people that are either abusive or are overtly sexual which cross the line. He always disables comments when he is being paid to promote stuff, I guess to eliminate people upsetting the brands and stop using him.

Ok, I have never noticed that, so your theory might be more likely.

Yes, you could be completely wrong. Yet it didn't stop you from posting your useless opinion.

I may not agree with him either but its not a useless opinion
Thank you ever so much, especially since it wasn't even an affirmative statement, but more an "hypothesis".

Plus, I specifically said that it COULD be one of the reasons, not that it WAS, hence why I purposely said that : "I could be completely wrong".

Reactions: tomaskontos20
Thank you ever so much, especially since it wasn't even an affirmative statement, but more an "hypothesis".

Plus, I specifically said that it COULD be one of the reasons, not that it WAS, hence why I purposely said that : "I could be completely wrong".
I understand xx

The reason I think your comment was useless is because you don't have the first clue as to why Jordan disabled his comments. Maybe an ex-gf was talking trash. Maybe someone was posting his private phone number. Maybe an obsessed fan was leaving death threats. Who knows for sure?

So, instead, you decide to place Jordan in a cozy, little stereotypical box. You strongly suggest that since he is a hetero Puerto Rican living in the Bronx that he is homophobic and that's why he disabled his comments. How unoriginal. And, in my opinion, useless. Enough with the labels already.

Your comments were totally not useless. What I like about LPSG is that you can block people.

He’s so
Hot... I feel like he has a small dick (not that I would care. I’ll take him w whatever he got) haha... but that’s just the vibe I’m getting from him.
I feel like hes a solid 6in and a pillow princess but hes sooo hot i wouldnt mind doing all the work

Reactions: dollypartonsgayson