Jordan torres

As mentioned, we have no idea the length of time passed when those pictures/videos that he posts! Besides, we're only seeing what he wants us to see! I figure he has a regular job like any of us, probably works in a warehouse most of the time.
Very true. Jordan has hundreds of pictures and video footage of himself that have all been taken at different times. Of course all of his pictures look exactly the same (always have), with the same blank facial expression and no smiles.

That's one of the reasons why I always make a big fuss when people flood this thread with his content. It's like come on guys, we've all seen more than enough of this repetitive look and shirtless photos.

As far as his normal "9:00 to 5:00", I'm guessing he probably works a job that would be easy for people to walk in and find him which is probably the reason why he never says it out loud on social media, which is smart.

Reactions: c--Sierra
This page is sad lmao all you guys do is repost his stuff from Twitter and Instagram since he ain’t giving y’all noting on onlyfans
Jordan's fans who have an obsession love disorder for him (people who get very angry at comments like this), all know that this thread and his own social media platforms will never be anything more than what it is right now and always has been. They're just too afraid to admit it.

Year after year those same people just sit around waiting for something more from Jordan that's never going to happen. Which means it's absolutely crazy for them to get mad at someone who calls out the truth about his content and this thread.

I'm sure those same ground adults probably still wait around for Santa to slide down their chimney and the tooth fairy to leave money under their pillow. Money that they'd probably give to Jordan for one of his overpriced 20 sec underwear onlyfans clips, AHAHAHA!

Reactions: Kdaddy99009