Jordan torres

That’s why he hasn’t shown it yet. It’s bound to be underwhelming. Similar to pietro Bosellis when it leaked now no one cares about him lol
I love how y'all just make shit up (with confidence)

since Pietro created his OF account around June 6, there have been approximately 39 new pages. That's not factoring in the 50+ pages since his nudes got scrubbed. Plenty still care.

The truth is... A guy revealing their dick isn't that likely to depress interest in him. The kind of borderline stalkerish parasocial attachment and obsession so many lpsgites have to their little online himbo crushes, isn't going away just because they see a little peen.

I love how y'all just make shit up (with confidence)

since Pietro created his OF account around June 6, there have been approximately 39 new pages. That's not factoring in the 50+ pages since his nudes got scrubbed. Plenty still care.

The truth is... A guy revealing their dick isn't that likely to depress interest in him. The kind of borderline stalkerish parasocial attachment and obsession so many lpsgites have to their little online himbo crushes, isn't going away just because they see a little peen.
Wait pietro has OF? Lol

Is that the stuffed dildo again?
Probably but it also looks like a photoshopped picture probably done by one of his fans trying to pass it off as being real.

Sad thing is, some people are gullible enough to buy into it anyway believing that it's real. Not just with Jordan but so many other guys online who also stuff their shorts.

For those of us who have been following him for many years knows he's never been an open book on social media. Only sharing about 10% of his feeling and personal life. So who knows what his daily life is like, or what he has going on for himself behind the scenes aside from modeling, if anything at all.

I would imagine he doesn't have very much going on for himself seeing as his social media platform has always been exactly the same from day one. Yes JT still looks good for now, but I think if he wanted to do something else entirely, (mainly on social media), he's kinda late to the game.

People still like him, but are very use to him by now. But there's a lot of competition out there that's much younger who have all blown him out of the water. Not only with looks, but skill sets, talent, and who they network with. Fresh new faces who have the whole entire package for today's time. JT never kept up with the times which is exactly why his social media is capped out at being very repetitive.
…and he ain’t gettin’ any younger!

Reactions: Justingl
Still trying to figure out the hype. Must be the light skin.

c17518ac91c242c146b10c696c65ec31.gif

Maybe the reason he's not showing us his dick is not because it's small, but because he has two dicks.

A roommate of mine from some years ago was born with two penises and he showed it / them to me. Yep it's actually a real but rare thing. But just think of the type of reaction he would get if we found out that Jordan really does have two penises. Ya never know

View attachment 139189001
That's his balls!! Lmao!

Imma have half this thread on ignore so i don't have to see y'all empty comments about lack of dick or some other random complaint for a service your not even paying for.

Sick of checking my updates and its just foolishness.

Please go touch grass. Or go on Grinder and get u some.