Josh o'connor british actor

I saw the announcement earlier this year that Josh and Paul Mescal were starring in a movie as a Gay couple based on a short story. I just finished the collection, History of Sound, and the eponymous story is the lead. All the stories in the collection have subtle connections to each other through the space and time, but for the most part the movie will probably just be this story:

The History of Sound

It’s one of the best books I’ve read this year. This is really the only overtly Gay story in the collection, so if you’re looking for that it’s not it. But this story and the rest do have the melancholy vibe of love and loss that All Of Us Strangers, Mescal’s Gay movie from last year had.

Happy reading!
but do they show their dicks? have sex?

Do
Totally agree... Usually the best/most explicit nudes scene comes from actors who are not very famous
Don't get me wrong I'm hoping Josh O'connor is the kind of actor to keep pushing the Full Frontal Nudity boundries as he seems very confident when it come to nudity.
So finger's crossed :blush:

Reactions: YummyAdam
he has sooo much to share with the world ! ! !
Do

Don't get me wrong I'm hoping Josh O'connor is the kind of actor to keep pushing the Full Frontal Nudity boundries as he seems very confident when it come to nudity.
So finger's crossed :blush:

I love Josh, we all love Josh. But it's getting redundant for him to play gay. I love it, I LOVE IT when he plays gay, but then again, it's getting strange for his career.

I love Josh, we all love Josh. But it's getting redundant for him to play gay. I love it, I LOVE IT when he plays gay, but then again, it's getting strange for his career.

If Josh himself doesn't mind playing gay characters on a regular basis, neither should we. It's obviously a good sign that he and others not only like to play those characters but also get a widespread positive public recognition for it.
For gay people like us it's something rather to celebrate than to be kind of fearful about. The only strange thing is that we think that he has to play straight characters to not eventually harm his acting career.

Some of you really don't understand what acting is.

Some of you really don't understand what acting is.
The user is also a notorious troll, so proceed with caution and don't take everything they spout at face value, they want a reaction from people :joy: