Josh Richards

Yeah but they're not fantasizing about a man's TAINT AND HOLE c'mon.....why are(some)gays purposely in denial about this? Yes these guys cater to their male audiences and some even have male sponsors. The online game is a hustle and these guys are expert hustlers.
Showing his hole on that Snapchat was not sexual. It was literally done one in a joking way. Calm down. Lol

Josh has never done anything that specifically caters to gays nor should he smh

Yeah but they're not fantasizing about a man's TAINT AND HOLE c'mon.....why are(some)gays purposely in denial about this? Yes these guys cater to their male audiences and some even have male sponsors. The online game is a hustle and these guys are expert hustlers.
the problem with lpsg gays is that you all think that these men's target audience or most of their audience is men, specifically gay men, when it nine time out of ten, the opposite and it's actually women. the best example of this is Noah Beck. he revealed a screenshot of his statistics last year and over 80% percent of his audience is women and like 17% is men

the problem with lpsg gays is that you all think that these men's target audience or most of their audience is men, specifically gay men, when it nine time out of ten, the opposite and it's actually women. the best example of this is Noah Beck. he revealed a screenshot of his statistics last year and over 80% percent of his audience is women and like 17% is men
Reading is fundamental. I never said gays were his target audience I said they were kept in mind.

Im glad you said it before I did.
No why don't you say something too like all the other crabs in the barrel. It must be exhausting to live life so reactive to other peoples OPINIONS which are not FACTS on a Message board lol

that's my point. he doesn't wake up and say "let me give the gay this"
You don't know what anyone thinks unless they say it which would then be an OPINION. Opinions are not facts they are individual observations that shouldn't be taken as law...can't believe you have to explain to (presumably) adults behind a screen. You don't have a point you just react to what others say lol

Y’all can we just calm down it’s not that big of a deal we will never know anything of what he’s think or his entente
I agree with this statement. Its not that big a deal I just don't like to be called names and have a bunch of assumptions made about me that are grossly inaccurate. I agree none of us know what thoughts are In his head except him.

I agree with you completely. I would be curious to know the percentage of men claiming to be women.

Reactions: jeroengogo
The whole showing his taint and hole, Was his take on what at the time was a viral trend. I wouldn’t read so much into it

Can someone post a pic of his taint thanks
It happened in a short, seconds long video and any picture would be far too blurry to see anything that happened that fast. You could go to the top of this page and click most liked posts and might still be somewhere in the thread look at least at the first two pages

Reactions: bigboaster
It happened in a short, seconds long video and any picture would be far too blurry to see anything that happened that fast. You could go to the top of this page and click most liked posts and might still be somewhere in the thread look at least at the first two pages

Yea there's no hole in the pic lol

I'll be honest... I saw a notification that my post was quoted and I didn 't even remember commenting in this thread. That being said, I hope the poor soul who reacted to that old comment is doing okay. I promise it's not that serious

I keep getting notifications and it’s just you people arguing about my man. Stop arguing and post more pictures of Josh! I’m here for his cute face, hot body and dick bulge pics lmao
Alerts / Alert preferences / receive a notification when... Someone replies to a thread (uncheck it) / scroll down and save setttings