Josh Richards

I agree with this statement. Its not that big a deal I just don't like to be called names and have a bunch of assumptions made about me that are grossly inaccurate. I agree none of us know what thoughts are In his head except him.
Dude, relax. This is a website where people go to bust a nut and get off. I spend less than 20 mins on here. Why is everyone so serious on. It ruins the buzz.

Lol yes. People are just expressing their fantasies, prompted also by the the sway guys’ knowingly tongue in cheek queer baiting
Why do you people care so much about others fantasies. This is for that and of you don't like it get off the thread and stop being so obnoxious about everything.

Why do you people care so much about others fantasies. This is for that and of you don't like it get off the thread and stop being so obnoxious about everything.
He literally didn't fucking say anything bad. He didn't attack anyone. The tone of this post is unnecessary; minging for no reason.

He literally didn't fucking say anything bad. He didn't attack anyone. The tone of this post is unnecessary; minging for no reason.
It was about all you people whining when people talk about sexuality. Everyone knows he says he's straight you don't have to be annoying when people are fantasizing or talking about them obviously playing up for gay men. Its annoying and no one cares

Reactions: jeroengogo
It was about all you people whining when people talk about sexuality. Everyone knows he says he's straight you don't have to be annoying when people are fantasizing or talking about them obviously playing up for gay men. Its annoying and no one cares
The guy literally said "PEOPLE ARE EXPRESSING THEIR FANTASIES" in the calmest most boring way because someone was confused. The news was right, reading literacy is dropping in this country.

This'll be my last post. The situation has been cleared up so we can all get back to enjoying the straight twink lmfao. He bulges enough to keep the conversation on him and not these extra-curricular topics that derail most threads.

Reactions: bigboaster
The guy literally said "PEOPLE ARE EXPRESSING THEIR FANTASIES" in the calmest most boring way because someone was confused. The news was right, reading literacy is dropping in this country.

This'll be my last post. The situation has been cleared up so we can all get back to enjoying the straight twink lmfao. He bulges enough to keep the conversation on him and not these extra-curricular topics that derail most threads.
Okay pumpkin have fun