Josh Richards

his tip is always showing it’s honestly weird lmao. like if i was one of his homeboys i’d let him know to get better underwear or something lol
I find it hot :joy: I’m sure his straight homeboys wouldn’t be looking down there for his tip bulging out but not many would say to get better underwear cos ik I wouldn’t lol

I find it hot :joy: I’m sure his straight homeboys wouldn’t be looking down there for his tip bulging out but not many would say to get better underwear cos ik I wouldn’t lol
what… that’s totally normal lmao. and when guys are close, his homeboys would definitely tell him his tip is out.. they wouldn’t say it straight up but more like a joking way and laugh

Reactions: Romieron35
What ass?
Lol bro do you have eye? You don't have to be thick to have a nice cute toned and tight ass. Just because most guys wear baggy cloths doesn't meant they don't have an ass. You bottoms really don't understand ass ratios lol

His tip is always showing because he’s circumcised cut
if he was not it wouldn’t be showing

reminds me of thanksgiving on Snapchat
this recent thanksgiving josh showed his mom cutting the turkey with an electronic Turkey cutter

similar to how the mom told the doc to cut josh up

His tip is always showing because he’s circumcised cut
if he was not it wouldn’t be showing

reminds me of thanksgiving on Snapchat
this recent thanksgiving josh showed his mom cutting the turkey with an electronic Turkey cutter

similar to how the mom told the doc to cut josh up
it’s not just that he’s circumcised, his dick is built weird to where his dick is sitting so forward all the time.

me personally my dick is saggy and hangs low when soft, him… it sits lmao

it’s not just that he’s circumcised, his dick is built weird to where his dick is sitting so forward all the time.

me personally my dick is saggy and hangs low when soft, him… it sits lmao
It is because he is circumcised
The Canadian doc circumcised cut him high and tight
Look up that style

Josh definitely has circumcised characteristics trauma

It is because he is circumcised
The Canadian doc circumcised cut him high and tight
Look up that style

Josh definitely has circumcised characteristics trauma
friend… yes he is circumcised obviously, but it’s ALSO the way his dick is built

Reactions: Romieron35
these pictures you’re showing remind me of his quarantine days… geez those were the best. he’d go live almost everyday and have no underwear just tiny ass shorts and u could see his dick lol. wish he was still like that