Josh Richards

these pictures you’re showing remind me of his quarantine days… geez those were the best. he’d go live almost everyday and have no underwear just tiny ass shorts and u could see his dick lol. wish he was still like that
Samw bro but he has a bigger image to protect now lol

his tip is always showing it’s honestly weird lmao. like if i was one of his homeboys i’d let him know to get better underwear or something lol
I think he like a lot of these guys are at the very least making sure they are bricked up before they take any videos or pics cause they know it will get the clicks

I think he like a lot of these guys are at the very least making sure they are bricked up before they take any videos or pics cause they know it will get the clicks
I mean some do take that path but I think Josh was just smart with his money and invested it. If I made quick money like the way most the semi-famous people I would definitely party later in life.

He’s so hot , circumcised or not , sits on his balls or sags down , gets semi hard for a TikTok or not , it would still be a dream to suck it
I totally agree with you he knows he is sexy he knows everyone thinks he is so he plays that card every single day and so would I if I was him lol

An "Alpha"? He's about 120lbs.
You can be an alpha at 100lbs. You think being an alpha just means you puff out your chest at 200lb muscle? Wow look at me im a big man mommy! im an alpha!! LMAO joke

You can be an alpha at 100lbs. You think being an alpha just means you puff out your chest at 200lb muscle? Wow look at me im a big man mommy! im an alpha!! LMAO joke

It’s all mentality, not physically lmao
Both of you hit it right on the head. Part of why Josh is so hot.

Noah might have a squarer Jaw and more mass, Bryce more bravado, Blake more built, Griff "prettier" but from day 1 it was always obvious who the undisputed boss is - Josh - and who they all bowed down to. The fact that Josh is slim, doesn't really bulk, and is still KING makes him even hotter.