Jovan Clark ( Tiktok- Jvnclrk)

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re saying you’re surprised as though there aren’t several videos in this thread though. It comes across very greedy and ungrateful to the person who spent their money and posted the content they did post. If people want to see the file in its entirety then go to the persons Twitter and pay your money!

You're reaching, my dear. Who said I'm not happy some of the files made it online? Hm?
What I'm saying is there seems to be some form of hoarder/privatization culture surrounding these nudes that is being upheld pretty strongly. Your response is a prime example of my observation.

It's weird to find this culture on LPSG surrounding this one guy especially when bait files are a dime a dozen normally.

Reactions: JazzyJasmineA

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're reaching, my dear. Who said I'm not happy some of the files made it online? Hm?
What I'm saying is there seems to be some form of hoarder/privatization culture surrounding these nudes that is being upheld pretty strongly. Your response is a prime example of my observation.

It's weird to find this culture on LPSG surrounding this one guy especially when bait files are a dime a dozen normally.
Well your observation is flawed! My response is once again for the individuals who are more concerned with the entirety of the file being leaked as opposed to the several items that have. Also you might not be aware but back when his content first became readily available, content was posted in this thread and it was removed promptly within hours and accounts were banned or received warnings.

Reactions: NJMac353

NJMac353

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I gotta agree I’ve been a member of this for many many years and people on here always nag and are rude and expect everyone to show everything we have but then are the first to do the opposite. If someone actually was respectful I’d be willing but I have been a person that has personally shared several videos and pics In here and divas still tell me to shut the F up because they aren’t getting what they want. Maybe just be nice to people and respectful like this other guy was saying

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You thought yt wouldn’t be objectifying a black man?! On this site?! I’m surprised bbc isn’t one of the tags!
What is the issue with the tag black guy. BBC is bad no duh. But which tag here is "objectification"? Simply pointing out a fact? Hmm okay.

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is the issue with the tag black guy. BBC is bad no duh. But which tag here is "objectification"? Simply pointing out a fact? Hmm okay.
You don’t go to a thread of a white model and see white guy as one of the tags do you?! If you do show me, if not don’t quote me sis. What I’m not going to do is play this game with you.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah bc there is plenty more white guys and they are seen default. Okay and? Sucks but that's life. And Game? Give me a break. I like being able to identify the black guys on this site specifically bc there are way less of them around but fight your battle sis

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah bc there is plenty more white guys and they are seen default. Okay and? Sucks but that's life. And Game? Give me a break. I like being able to identify the black guys on this site specifically bc there are way less of them around but fight your battle sis
Once again you’re quoting me. You’re talking about battles yet you’re always quoting me with some bs, it’s giving obsessed at this point. And it’s obvious your lack of mental acuity doesn’t grant you the ability to understand why people would feel offended. But do you sis!

DMC992

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bitch I only ever quoted you like once or twice before. Get over yourself. Wtf lol. Some of y'all really think people care about y'all that much? Put me on ignore if you don't like your opinions challenged. It's a forum. Grow the hell up. Jesus.
But you keep doing it. If you’re going from thread to thread and you’re looking for my little opinion to challenge that says a lot about YOU. I don’t give one f**k about you, yet here you are offended because of a fact. Girl get off this site and go get some pipe.