Jovan Clark ( Tiktok- Jvnclrk)

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys someone leaked like 2 things of his in the tiktok group - I have like 20 videos of this guy but I had to promise I wouldn’t post them in this group
Everytime I hear that people are making others make that promise.... I find it admirable, but at the same time... someone's going to slip up sooner or later lol

Reactions: DickGraysonNY

gspot3000

Admired Member
Media
You guys someone leaked like 2 things of his in the tiktok group - I have like 20 videos of this guy but I had to promise I wouldn’t post them in this group
So why say anything at all? To gloat? Share what you have or get lost. Annoying af

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Y'all some of the nudes were posted on one of the other tiktok threads. Also they really aren't all that.
May one of you please provide the link?

gspot3000

Admired Member
Media
No, I said that you can see he’s nudes in the tiktok group here on lpsg. You’re so full of anger and come take it out on strangers lol. Take care.
No that's not what you said. You said and I quote "you guys somone leaked like 2 things of his in the tiktok group" you didn't specify you just said tiktok group which could be any group. If you weren't going to share a link to this group or post the content in it why say anything at all? You did it to gloat and that's why I said you were bring annoying coz it was and still is annoying. If you promised not to share anything to this thread why say anything in the first place? I'm not angry just telling it like if is. You're being annoying af zzzz

mase27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This mf is one of the worst scammers on OF. I just paid $10 for 2 damn mirror pics with a misleading “naughty” title. Don’t subscribe or pay extra

sorry that happened. That sucks fr
Some of these light skin dudes stay scamming lol dude is a wannabe model, he's from the Philly region, and his name is Javon lol I saying tho lol no disrespect to anyone named Javon, or Philadelphia lol

ontherecord

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry that happened. That sucks fr
Some of these light skin dudes stay scamming lol dude is a wannabe model, he's from the Philly region, and his name is Javon lol I saying tho lol no disrespect to anyone named Javon, or Philadelphia lol
Light skin ? Philly ? Jovan ????

YOU'RE A RACIST