Kevin Cook (@✈️)

I don't think he identifies as totally straight first of all. And while I mostly agree with your post I take issue with the idea of only being gay of he has sex with a muscular man. Some gay guys are not into that type of guy and they are not less gay. Some guys like skinny feminine men and twinks.
The ideal stereotype male is muscular. It was just an example.

Just like some straight men are into butch tom boys girls with short hair but doesn’t mean they will sleep with a man. Honey don’t get it twisted.

Anyways, all I’m saying sleeping with a trans person esp ones are still your opposite doesn’t mean your gay at all. If anything it confirms he’s even straighter. Someone that is confident in their sexuality enough to do so.

Now if he starts sleeping with an FTM with a pussy. Now that I would question his sexuality.

The ideal stereotype male is muscular. It was just an example.

Just like some straight men are into butch tom boys girls with short hair but doesn’t mean they will sleep with a man. Honey don’t get it twisted.

Anyways, all I’m saying sleeping with a trans person esp ones are still your opposite doesn’t mean your gay at all. If anything it confirms he’s even straighter. Someone that is confident in their sexuality enough to do so.

Now if he starts sleeping with an FTM with a pussy. Now that I would question his sexuality.
I don't even disagree really. Sexuality is complex. I don't see the point in trying to label him as anything. Even if he did have sex with an ftm guy. So what? He could still be straight. I'm sure some straight men fuck muscular female bodybuilders. It's whatever. Not my business to police anyone.

He’s white and likes to travel/tanning. What do you think will happen? In fact, it’s already happening. His skin is CRACKED and LEATHERY.

He’s still young enough to recover from sun damage but that won’t last long. I’ll give another two years top. He’s going to look a damn raisin.
I thought this! His skin is super damaged. Especially his back and shoulders.

Reactions: AgHarley and carrot
He’s also shredded but that shredded low body fat look only truly looks aesthetic on 18 - 21 year olds because the baby fat is still left on the face. Your face won’t become hollow, wrinkly, and skeletal at that age with low BF.

When you past that age, It’s much better to be have higher body fat but still maintain abs. The problem with low bf is the wrinkles when they come they stay and get worse. Your skin is not as resilient.

Heavy sun tanning plus extremely shredded. Raisin coming through in a few years.
Damn take it easy on him

Bump.

ts4straight uploaded a teaser of the upcoming scenes and one of it is with Kevin. She fucked him bareback and it looks like Kevin didn’t wear any mask. Fucking hot.
She’s using those teasers to get resubs from month to month. I asked her when the Kevin Cook video will be posted and she said “it’s still being edited”....That was a month ago.... I understand she has a business to run but it looks like she holds on to videos for months at a time with broken promises to post them...

She’s using those teasers to get resubs from month to month. I asked her when the Kevin Cook video will be posted and she said “it’s still being edited”....That was a month ago.... I understand she has a business to run but it looks like she holds on to videos for months at a time with broken promises to post them...

I know and I’m getting impatient too. I wish she had a release schedule so that we know what to expect. I’m kinda annoyed that she’s doing more cross promotion of other pages on her OF this month. But i just can’t resist seeing those hot hunks getting fucked lol.

I know and I’m getting impatient too. I wish she had a release schedule so that we know what to expect. I’m kinda annoyed that she’s doing more cross promotion of other pages on her OF this month. But i just can’t resist seeing those hot hunks getting fucked lol.
She apologized about the cross promotions and said it is ONLY for the month of December...(we shall see)... As for witholding the videos she teases, it has become an issue among her subscribers and some are saying as much in the comments.

Reactions: bigboaster
She apologized about the cross promotions and said it is ONLY for the month of December...(we shall see)... As for witholding the videos she teases, it has become an issue among her subscribers and some are saying as much in the comments.

Yeah i read those complaints in the comment section. She kept saying soon when i asked her about Part 2 with Kevin. Are you gonna renew next month? I’m still contemplating.

Reactions: thr0away
In the teaser she has it titled as “part 3 with the stripper”.... I really want to see that video even if I have to pay extra for it. but I’m growing tired of the slow reveal.

@serpentesolido8585

In the teaser she has it titled as “part 3 with the stripper”.... I really want to see that video even if I have to pay extra for it. but I’m growing tired of the slow reveal.

@serpentesolido8585

I’m willing to pay for the vid too. Did you notice Kevin precumming while getting fucked by her? Lol that guy is loving it.

Reactions: buhdools
she is just the same with another OF scam. On her twitter she was so furious people on this forum leak her of content. If i was subscribe to her of, i will leak ALL of her contents here.

she is just the same with another OF scam. On her twitter she was so furious people on this forum leak her of content. If i was subscribe to her of, i will leak ALL of her contents here.

Yass queen!

It's better to just send a drive link so that it's easier to hide the link, instead of taking down the whole thread.