Kevin Cook (@✈️)

Can you provide a list please? Are they masked too?
I don’t have a full list yet as I’ve only just discovered this new world of Trans Women and Straight men, but you can start here OnlyFans ..... She gets some really hot straight guys, and she loves to dominate them too. Some are masked, but plenty are not. And 80 percent of her videos can be found on her feed with no surcharge after you subscribe.
011-EC8-F6-F82-B-4192-9376-4-C0-F77415-D55.jpg

A month ago, there was this google drive that contains vids of him with a transwoman.. i swear that was the hottest even if hes on a mask.. i hope to see it again...
If he starts doing man-on-man action, I'd rejoin his OF

He looks so dried up on his photos that he posts on reddit. His shelf life is getting shorter. He should take advantage and start posting duo actions before he lose his attractiveness.

He looks so dried up on his photos that he posts on reddit. His shelf life is getting shorter. He should take advantage and start posting duo actions before he lose his attractiveness.

Maybe he's purposely dehydrated to show vascularity and look more shredded. Plenty of muscle guys do that for photos and on cam but then hydrate back up when not being seen by public.