Kevin Cook (@✈️)

I wouldn't consider ecstasy the same as meth or heroin like the other poster said he was doing
Oh yeah I never said that he did those ha. But he does party hard and not care about covid. So it did annoy me when the podcast host was saying how fit and health he is.

Reactions: Joner and gioy
Oh yeah I never said that he did those ha. But he does party hard and not care about covid. So it did annoy me when the podcast host was saying how fit and health he is.
Yea not you but another member said he took meth and heroin in his vids... just a troll

His whole thing has gotten boring. Over it, unsubscribed
Exactly how much more can he possibly do for you? He's fucked and been fucked by a trans, given a blow job and taken the cum in his mouth...compared to a lot of other onlyfans accounts he has been very experimental. It's not like his only thing is standing there flashing his cock.

Is there any sex scenes on his OF? My subscription expired months ago and I remember all he did was solos and workout vids. It was boring lol.

Exactly how much more can he possibly do for you? He's fucked and been fucked by a trans, given a blow job and taken the cum in his mouth...compared to a lot of other onlyfans accounts he has been very experimental. It's not like his only thing is standing there flashing his cock.
Weren't those trans videos technically on the lady's onlyfans though? Not his?

Last edited:
Agreed. He’s hot, but really vanilla. He spit out her load. Can’t get much more boring than that
i somewhat disagree. For a lot of other hets (especially straight guys) they wouldn't even dare put cum in their mouth at all. I wouldn't say taking a load to the mouth is vanilla. But sure swallowing would be hotter of course.

None of that is on his page and he doesn’t link it or feature it... he upcharges for “better” videos on his page (or at least used to). Just the same content over and over and over again.

Reactions: JohnT23
i somewhat disagree. For a lot of other hets (especially straight guys) they wouldn't even dare put cum in their mouth at all. I wouldn't say taking a load to the mouth is vanilla. But sure swallowing would be hotter of course.
Don’t think he’s “straight” but sure

Reactions: sultrysam
Exactly. His of is basically what you see here. Boring which is crazy because he’s so hot.

sadly, I agree. When I first saw him I thought he was the hottest thing I’d ever seen, but his only fans page was a lot of the same stuff.
I suggested a few things, shower videos, stripping, but he just kept posting the same stuff. And then eventually he just started posting like 10 second clips and very few updates.

Even his grooming does not look up to his previous standard. I hope it’s not drugs. What a shame... one of the most beautiful men God put on this Earth.