Kevin Cook (@✈️)

Exactly how much more can he possibly do for you? He's fucked and been fucked by a trans, given a blow job and taken the cum in his mouth...compared to a lot of other onlyfans accounts he has been very experimental. It's not like his only thing is standing there flashing his cock.
May be he is expecting him to fuck with animals lmfao

Reactions: Camille89
No, that’s the only Trans female Kevin has been with (on camera). And he’s not into men.......at all.....At least that’s what he told me in the DMs.

are there any 100% gay men who are into trans? its always the "supposedly" straight men who have sex with trans. any 100% gay here who had sex with a ts.

Reactions: JohnT23
he did send out a video thru the dm but it was a quick 1:20 video. Idk if it was with a trans woman or regular woman

Is there any sex scenes on his OF? My subscription expired months ago and I remember all he did was solos and workout vids. It was boring lol.

are there any 100% gay men who are into trans? its always the "supposedly" straight men who have sex with trans. any 100% gay here who had sex with a ts.

I have been wondering the same thing. I'm always shocked to hear my "straight" friends that don't nothing to do with gay men, yet they are openly curious about TS sex. To me, that seems like it would be much more taboo than bisexuality.

So I repeat the question: How many gay men here have had/are into trans women? or trans men for that matter???

I have been wondering the same thing. I'm always shocked to hear my "straight" friends that don't nothing to do with gay men, yet they are openly curious about TS sex. To me, that seems like it would be much more taboo than bisexuality.

So I repeat the question: How many gay men here have had/are into trans women? or trans men for that matter???
So I already posted my thoughts but it was deleted because the mods thought I was transphobic wtf lol? So I am posting it again

Will you fuck these trans? There’s your answer to why some straight men like trans girls.
10481605_478615238941361_4287058701424456779_n.jpg

Reactions: Munchy and 3403861
So I already posted my thoughts but it was deleted because the mods thought I was transphobic wtf lol? So I am posting it again

Will you fuck these trans? There’s your answer to why some straight men like trans girls.
10481605_478615238941361_4287058701424456779_n.jpg
If they have a penis then sure they can fuck me but I am not eating out a pussy. It's not black and white lol. Can we drop this

I've never encountered in life a straight men who was openly curious about trans women. It's always on the DL because society doesn't consider it straight, obviously. There are definitely gay men, or shall I say men who aren't attracted to biological women at all, who are absolutely into trans women.

Reactions: bigboaster