Kid Buu (rapper)

I unsubscribed, he doesn’t post anything good like at all. He just tries to get people to buy through messages. And his regular subscription is like $30. (Got it on a discount, then regretted subscribing). Idk who he think he is lol....

Damn is it not worth subscribing?
It’s not, but I saw he had a discount so I subscribed since I haven’t been seeing his stuff posted here but now I see why lol mediocre content, his regular subscription price is $40... 40. Nothing he has posted yet/will ever post is worth 40.

Tread carefully.... I’m a huge fan of Kid Buu... and he actually sale quality content. It’s very rare to have a Bonafide rap artist of his caliber do a onlyfans page. Plus I paid over $120 for his videos over the last 2 months. I would be personally offended if y’all leak anymore of it..

I would admit that the first leak I’ve seen resulted in him earning my business lol... leaks can be strategic, but don’t get carried away. Or I will have to contact kid Buu and tell him to contact the owner of LPSG..

keep the clips short, but no full uploads.

Tread carefully.... I’m a huge fan of Kid Buu... and he actually sale quality content. It’s very rare to have a Bonafide rap artist of his caliber do a onlyfans page. Plus I paid over $120 for his videos over the last 2 months. I would be personally offended if y’all leak anymore of it..

I would admit that the first leak I’ve seen resulted in him earning my business lol... leaks can be strategic, but don’t get carried away. Or I will have to contact kid Buu and tell him to contact the owner of LPSG..

keep the clips short, but no full uploads.
All they said was the content was trash. Which it is no one cares that you’re a fan. Not to mention you’ve uploaded other onlyfans users content without their permission.

I will show y’all this..... he shows “full body” and FACE. His videos are 4K quality and each video is lengthy.
C139A788-8B85-4202-A046-7918923CA966.jpeg

He generated over 50 million views on YouTube and Spotify And was featured on just about every music publication like BET, Worldstarhiphop, VH1, XXL, Complex Mag, and more... His also a spokesman for Fashionova. His signed to interscope. So he’s worth the price...

All they said was the content was trash. Which it is no one cares that you’re a fan. Not to mention you’ve uploaded other onlyfans users content without their permission.

giphy.gif

I unsubscribed, he doesn’t post anything good like at all. He just tries to get people to buy through messages. And his regular subscription is like $30. (Got it on a discount, then regretted subscribing). Idk who he think he is lol....

Lies...... it’s a pay-per-view account. Each video is $23 each... his a real artist and he earned the clout In the music industry to ask for the premium fee. He became a millionaire from doing music. I think he’s more than worth the $39.95 a month to gain access to his pay-view-videos.

I will show y’all this..... he shows “full body” and FACE. His videos are 4K quality and each video is lengthy.
View attachment 16979381
He generated over 50 million views on YouTube and Spotify And was featured on just about every music publication like BET, Worldstarhiphop, VH1, XXL, Complex Mag, and more... His also a spokesman for Fashionova. His signed to interscope. So he’s worth the price...
You sound like you’re apart of his PR team and those weak numbers have nothing to do with his trash OF