Kid Buu (rapper)

@bigdickcampus012 is a troll, obviously. He's the same person who just the other day, was on here bashing Austin Wooh, while claiming Austin doesn't post, or only posts short videos, which isn't true at all (I've been subscribed to him for months now). As for Kid Buu, I'm currently subscribed to him, and I can verify that all the videos are short as hell, and the "pay per view" videos, aren't much longer, but definitely over priced. Either @bigdickcampus012 is on Kid Buu's payroll or that's Kid Buu himself. Either way, it's sad.

How is a model that sales pay-per-view (4K videos) that runs over 10 minutes trash? Lol... Just admit that you’re a broke bitch and can’t afford it. Move on lol
How am I broke if I’m subscribed to his OF? Or am I broke because it’s trash and you’re just OBSESSED with a 30 year old lumpy dick rapper?

How am I broke if I’m subscribed to his OF? Or am I broke because it’s trash and you’re just OBSESSED with a 30 year old lumpy dick rapper?

giphy.gif

His longest video is 3 minutes and 21 seconds, and the "pay per view" version of that one (which I didn't bother to buy because of the price) is only an additional 40 or so seconds. My earlier sentiments still stand, his Onlyfans is trash and not worth the money.

Attachments

His longest video is 3 minutes and 21 seconds, and the "pay per view" version of that one (which I didn't bother to buy because of the price) is only an additional 40 or so seconds. My earlier sentiments still stand, his Onlyfans is trash and not worth the money.
TRASH
506FB5EB-ABC0-4C68-B99A-765DCA915135.jpeg

I unsubscribed, he doesn’t post anything good like at all. He just tries to get people to buy through messages. And his regular subscription is like $30. (Got it on a discount, then regretted subscribing). Idk who he think he is lol....
70CBCFAE-1D76-44C6-B185-5F773A44C5CF.gif

anyway.... Kid Buu is very easily a Top 10 Model.... he brings the heat everytime. He’s the only model I’ve spent over $100 on in one month lol. My stimulus money is being well spent.

y’all can hate and lie......but it won’t stop the facts.

Something is fishy with this thread. I agree with you! Kid Buu’s content is hot! I’m definitely re-subscribing.

Reactions: Playmatechanel
MODERATOR NOTICE

Hi Guys: I've gone through and done some "housekeeping" and cleaned up the thread. You might notice there are fewer posts now.

Here are the simple Rules going forward: No more arguing. No more bickering. No personal attacks.

Please be respectful of differences in opinion; there will be those who like and those who don't like this performer and/or his content.

If you can't post/make your point without resorting to insults and name calling, then don't post. Period.

I don't want to have to permanently close this thread. But I will if the arguing, bickering and personal attacks continue. And should that happen, a few Member accounts may be negatively affected as well.

Thank You for your cooperation!

MisterB

Lol that escalated quickly. Honestly I’m signed up on his onlyfans an I actually love his content. He doesn’t post everyday like some do but the content he does post Is good. He’s probably the only one I’d renew

Perhaps I missed something or I see different content on his page than what you see, LOL. I’m just not seeing it, at least not yet.

I really didn’t want to send a link to this thread to Kid Buu. Because I don’t like discouraging the Models. They put their bodies on the line and show us everything they got, only to be criticized and ridiculed. They got feelings too!

Kidd Buu never lied about his content... If you don’t like paying the $39.95 + $23 each video (Which is usually 3-4 videos) with a grand total of ($108.95 per month) then don’t subscribe. He’s not a regular model. He an Bonafide signed artist on a major Record label. Y’all trying to compare him to regular dudes. Kid Buu is a REAL celebrity and Not a reality show contestant on MTV lol... Again, he was making $15,000 per show before the Corona virus lockdown.

He’s highly regarded and known in the hip hop community. Same as Lil Pimp, XXXTENTACION and even Juicy World. I’m not affiliated with his PR team, I’m just a fan. Y’all obviously don’t know anything about hip hop lol....

His real content is in his Pay-per-view videos. Y’all want to get content with the First initial fee. That won’t happen. I’m glad he did it that way to discourage leaks.... I Would gladly pay the extra cost if that means y’all won’t pay and leak it.

Kidd Buu is setting the blueprint for other artists to follow in the future. I hope we get more artists like maybe Miguel, Ink Monstarr and other REAL artists to do a onlyfans in the future. And it won’t be cheap!

I really didn’t want to send a link to this thread to Kid Buu. Because I don’t like discouraging the Models. They put their bodies on the line and show us everything they got, only to be criticized and ridiculed. They got feelings too!

Kidd Buu never lied about his content... If you don’t like paying the $39.95 + $23 each video (Which is usually 3-4 videos) with a grand total of ($108.95 per month) then don’t subscribe. He’s not a regular model. He an Bonafide signed artist on a major Record label. Y’all trying to compare him to regular dudes. Kid Buu is a REAL celebrity and Not a reality show contestant on MTV lol... Again, he was making $15,000 per show before the Corona virus lockdown.

He’s highly regarded and known in the hip hop community. Same as Lil Pimp, XXXTENTACION and even Juicy World. I’m not affiliated with his PR team, I’m just a fan. Y’all obviously don’t know anything about hip hop lol....

His real content is in his Pay-per-view videos. Y’all want to get content with the First initial fee. That won’t happen. I’m glad he did it that way to discourage leaks.... I Would gladly pay the extra cost if that means y’all won’t pay and leak it.

Kidd Buu is setting the blueprint for other artists to follow in the future. I hope we get more artists like maybe Miguel, Ink Monstarr and other REAL artists to do a onlyfans in the future. And it won’t be cheap!

Hi again Buu. Welcome back