Killian

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, I have seen frontals before. I remember years ago I read where he replied to someone telling them that they have a dick just like him, to go look at it... asking why are men so pressed to see his. From the posts here sounds like he hasn't folded much since. :D

Stiff888

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, I have seen frontals before. I remember years ago I read where he replied to someone before telling them that they have a dick just like him, to go look at it... asking why are men so pressed to see his. From the posts here sounds like he hasn't folded since. :D
We've all seen frontals but they are from the books. He did sell some frontals on his page once but I have a feeling that they were the ones that had already leaked because when I asked him about it he went off on me

• Haha
Reactions: Cool Gee

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
but I have a feeling that they were the ones that had already leaked because when I asked him about it he went off on me
:emoji_point_up:!! My bad ...I bol when you said he went off on you. Man If you saw what I did years ago, today you'd knew to pay asking him anything like that ..... He's not that nice with his little dick lol

Reactions: Jeffer2580

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah sex workers aren't ashamed to show whatever size cock they have or get highly defensive about it.

Me, I prefer him bent over, legs in the air, fingers/dildos, etc when I see him. So he doesn't have to ever show frontals again for all I care.

Stiff888

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks for all the pictures, so beautiful !!!
But also now, I'm a little frustated to see all those hot pictures where his private parts are always hidden in a way or antoher :sob:
you are not missing anything. There's something wrong with his dick so they photo shop it and it's different in every pic. I swear I have a lot of frontals of his and I still don't even know what his dick really looks like

KoolCatLuK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you are not missing anything. There's something wrong with his dick so they photo shop it and it's different in every pic. I swear I have a lot of frontals of his and I still don't even know what his dick really looks like
Is it possible that you share it ? I mean in private, because here it would be complicated. If you want of course.

Reactions: BaBo and neko011