Killian

Kingbobz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you are not missing anything. There's something wrong with his dick so they photo shop it and it's different in every pic. I swear I have a lot of frontals of his and I still don't even know what his dick really looks like
Please can show me in private ☹️

Reactions: BaBo

Chrisss3

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, I like Killian. To me, he is near physical perfection… I don’t mind his crooked dick, or the way he talks to some of his fans and the other stuff people often dislike about him.

However… those books and photos he makes - Aren’t they increasingly more and more boring? This is an actual question for others, just so I know it’s not only me. Like his trip to US - Everything he posted about the photoshoot so far is just so… meh. Those beard creations and his hair always looks bad for these shoots. He always gets a haircut after and when his natural beard comes back, then he looks his best IMO. I understand those books sell well, that’s why he does it this way but I don’t know… I liked the early days more, when the photos were occasionally more natural… often just him from the gym and such.

Tangane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, I like Killian. To me, he is near physical perfection… I don’t mind his crooked dick, or the way he talks to some of his fans and the other stuff people often dislike about him.

However… those books and photos he makes - Aren’t they increasingly more and more boring? This is an actual question for others, just so I know it’s not only me. Like his trip to US - Everything he posted about the photoshoot so far is just so… meh. Those beard creations and his hair always looks bad for these shoots. He always gets a haircut after and when his natural beard comes back, then he looks his best IMO. I understand those books sell well, that’s why he does it this way but I don’t know… I liked the early days more, when the photos were occasionally more natural… often just him from the gym and such.
His hair is the worst... I don't know if he's balding and trying to hide it or just a typical man who doesn't know what looks good on him. :no_mouth:
He's still a gorgeous man, though!

Reactions: Rockmein1020

Cool Gee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ON EVERYTHING.... knowing his attitude can be shitty towards his potential fans GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW the sec a hot hairy everything photo appears before my eyes, too.

Attachments

Stiff888

Legendary Member
Media
Are we ever getting to see his cock hard? And do you guys think he and that photographer of his fuck?
I doubt it - the photographer is very unattractive. Regarding the hard cock its possible when the money dries up. Though I did see a photo of him almost hard and its' a very strange looking cock indeed

Reactions: Fun_Fun_Fun

IamDorianGrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt it - the photographer is very unattractive. Regarding the hard cock its possible when the money dries up. Though I did see a photo of him almost hard and its' a very strange looking cock indeed
Maybe he sleeps with him for money.
Can you share that photo?

Stiff888

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe he sleeps with him for money.
Can you share that photo?
I doubt it - they are partners when it comes to the books. It's not your typical photographer/model business relationship. I am not allowed to share his content I already received a warning once and please don't message me asking for it either. Thanks

Stiff888

Legendary Member
Media
What is his MYM like? Nudes? Hard? If anyone has recently subscribed.
Hard? lol you are funny - its a variation of underwear pulled down to show his pubes, ass shots and the same video over and over where he poses in the bathroom and yeah you guessed it - pulls down his briefs to show his pubes Once in a while he sends a 90% off promo so for 1$ its not bad you get your dollar's worth lol