" Kimiquiesha's Wedding "

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! Dont you worry about my behind.It is well taken care of , sir. :biggrin1: I save the switches for the Coco and Q's legs. THe little ones get a little swat now and then but most of the time the switches sit in a vase for visual intimidation.
Heh. You keep feeding Coco and Q too well, they're gonna get bigger than you and you'll need a 2x4.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweets, that is their father's Italian aesthetic. He is the one feeding them heartily...Luckily, at this point, they are all running it off.
If my mother chased me down with a hickory switch the size of a 2x4, I'd be like Twiggy in under a day!:biggrin1::spank:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my mother chased me down with a hickory switch the size of a 2x4, I'd be like Twiggy in under a day!:biggrin1::spank:

Hun,

I dont chase children. They had better come when called and take their just deserts. Believe me they get away with far more than they ever have cause to complain about , Chuck.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hun,

I dont chase children. They had better come when called and take their just deserts. Believe me they get away with far more than they ever have cause to complain about , Chuck.
They're that cooperative, huh? TRust me, if you knew my mother, you'd wanna run so she can run outta breath before she'd tan your ass with that switch.:eek:uch::spank:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They're that cooperative, huh? TRust me, if you knew my mother, you'd wanna run so she can run outta breath before she'd tan your ass with that switch.:eek:uch::spank:
LOL! No... they have been trained that if I have to keep calling them it is going to be twice as bad. Punishment isnt necessarily spankings it can be lots of things. No favorite toy, no ipod, no treats, no, no, no. That is not one of their favorite words...
Also I dont punish them for childish mistakes or forgetfulness. They get punished when they have been willfully disobedient, disrespectful or abusive (verbally or physically) to the dogs, playmates or their siblings.

Last edited:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Our story will continue after a brief ass whoopin'.............................

YOu didnt ask him what he uses to adminster this aforementioned punishment! You are so perceptive, Uncle Danny. Here, watch the kids while I go get two steaks from the freezer for his eyes. ...Does that feel better now, dear?

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you were all worn out?I guess not! So, who are we role playing today? Oh my, Mr. Wolf what a big ... lap you have!
Remember now, young lady, unless you have a 15 ft fenced in yard, the master bedroom is where you make the big bad wolf howl.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Remember now, young lady, unless you have a 15 ft fenced in yard, the master bedroom is where you make the big bad wolf howl.

It's lucky that we live in a walled compound so we can go outside and get our groove on. Naughty likes it like that :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe me, I am totally shocked! I have been feeling very tired for the last few months and I thought it was just that the little ones were working my last nerve. Then sweetness thought it would be nice for us to go away and maybe I would get myself together but I really wasnt able to hold anything down. I was really bummed because I thought it was a stomach flu from something we had on our trip. You can imagine my shock when I went to the doctor and he informed me that I was expecting. We went for the ultrasound today and to my horror and his delight not one but three. This is after I thought the doctor and taken care of this issue. I think I am going to have to have a talk with him to find out exactly what he did when I had the twins. Oh well, I know the drill...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Believe me, I am totally shocked! I have been feeling very tired for the last few months and I thought it was just that the little ones were working my last nerve. Then sweetness thought it would be nice for us to go away and maybe I would get myself together but I really wasnt able to hold anything down. I was really bummed because I thought it was a stomach flu from something we had on our trip. You can imagine my shock when I went to the doctor and he informed me that I was expecting. We went for the ultrasound today and to my horror and his delight not one but three. This is after I thought the doctor and taken care of this issue. I think I am going to have to have a talk with him to find out exactly what he did when I had the twins. Oh well, I know the drill...
My dear Kimiquiesha im so happy for you and Big Daddy. Have you thought of any baby names?:smile:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dear Kimiquiesha im so happy for you and Big Daddy. Have you thought of any baby names?:smile:

Uncle Snakey,

I am having a hard enough time trying to get my mind around the idea of having three babies at the same time. Having twins was surreal enough but now this...